119 replies to this topic

#31 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE(blaman @ Jul 29 2008, 11:01 AM) View Post

That looks pretty darn good, Nuvo. icon_biggrin.gif

I think I'll take part in this. Sounds like fun. I'll end-up probably using either the BS or Classic set.

Hey, since AGN is short a person, would you mind being on the AGN team?

#32 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

No problemo. I was thinking of being on the AGN team, actually. Lol! icon_biggrin.gif

#33 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:13 PM

I might enter for this, but probably not since I think my current quest is more important.

#34 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

I would have to agree, Nuvo. There are especially some good tilesets that deserve to be used... I'm actually thinking about using Descendant instead...

#35 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

I'll join. I'll be using the BS tileset for this one.

#36 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:22 PM

That's the spirit! I'm trying to give attention to all the other great tilesets out there that are being dwarfed by PTUX and NewDoR.

#37 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Wizard

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, I'm probably going to end up using VEL's BS Set. Maybe Penguin & Pie, but unless we get a full release before the start of the contest, I'm gonna lean towards BS.

#38 NekoArc

NekoArc

trans catgirl extrodinaire

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:35 PM

I will either be using the BS or Orion's aLttP tileset. Good luck to all the participants!

#39 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

Hey Russ, IMO you should've banned Old DoR too, but it's too late now. Or is it? Probably.

In fact if I were running this contest I'd ban ALL DoRs and Pures. Just to watch people squirm in my mighty grasp. Muah ha ha. icon_superevil.gif But I don't recommend doing that right now; once you lay down the rules it's not good to change them. Take it from an Aspie. icon_wink.gif

#40 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

Na, I didn't ban them on purpose. I wanted to see how many people would use the older version vs. how many people would go for different tilesets. Just a little human mind experiment of mine. icon_smile.gif

#41 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:31 PM

What I was asking is if we can use new DoR link in old DoR?

#42 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Jul 29 2008, 05:24 PM) View Post

Na, I didn't ban them on purpose. I wanted to see how many people would use the older version vs. how many people would go for different tilesets. Just a little human mind experiment of mine. icon_smile.gif

Ah, I see. I'm more into the competition aspect than you are, then.

I would love to host a contest sometime, now that I think about it, but obviously it'd have to wait until Molka Elite was finished.

Anyway, back on topic, I already said there's no way I'd play in this contest, much as I'd love to, however when it starts I'll be here to view everyone's progress and take bets on who will win. icon_xd.gif Don't expect me to beta test anything, but do expect me to offer suggestions based on what I see. And of course when the contest is finished and the entries are up, if I have time I'll be playing each one and telling you all this hits and misses. icon_wink.gif

You know. Typical stuff.

#43 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

Well, on second thought, I guess I'll use Demo Quest tiles

#44 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:16 PM

Hey, just so you know, I might be gone for a good bit of August. If I am gone and can't run the contest for a period of time, I'd like Nuvo to take my place running it. But it might not be a problem anyways. Just in case.

#45 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

Already finished thinking out ideas, islands, already established over half the music in the game... plotline, etc... yep, I'm ready... It's going to be a harsh one on me, because I usually can't ZC on weekends due to friends, church, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users