Photo

Screenshot of the Week 489

Moosh Nekoishi joelmacool12 Dwarlen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 489 (58 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Omega

Omega

Yes

• Members

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:53 PM

I'm sorry to the others who entered, I didn't have much time last night to analyze these shots and give my thoughts on them, lets do so now.

Nekoishi: The perspective looks off to me. I really like the idea here, but it's a bit too confusing. I'm not sure if you could even add back drops to those tiles to give them the floating effect, since most of the tiles are already dark.

joelmacool12: Looks good to me, nice firebird? screenshot. You're going to have to step up your game though, now that this tileset is being used a lot, you're going to need to do amazing things to really stand out. Something creative.

Dwarlen: This shot is great to me, I'm a sucker for dark nights with snow. If it wasn't for Moosh, I'd have voted here. It's not just a cool idea to me, but I like the design as well.

Moosh: I know how capable you are Moosh, I love your scripts and your creativity. I'm glad we have people like you around who keeps bringing new ideas and scripts to ZC for all of us to use and build onto. Can't wait to face this boss in ZC some time. My vote went here.

#17 Plutia

Plutia

CPU of Planeptune

• Members

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:56 PM

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed about Moosh's shot because

Spoiler

#18 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:39 AM

Joel, your screenshot is pretty neat. Are you planning to make Bored/Border/Boredest in Firebird?

Edit: if not, DayDay?

Edited by Shane, 10 January 2015 - 06:40 AM.

• Eddy and Joelmacool like this

#19 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:48 AM

Maybe shane, just maybe.

:D

• Shane likes this

#20 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:56 AM

My vote goes to Moosh! (Dat animated screen :3 ). Don't expect anything more from me pls D:

#21 Zahalfor

Zahalfor

• Members

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:28 AM

Great screens everyone, thanks for sharing!

Nekoishi: you're making me like the simpler tile set you keep using haha. Your screenshot this week again intrigues me and you win my vote. I like the hole to the stars and the challenge crossing it poses as one works through the screens around it.

joelmacool12: this is a cool looking screen, it looks like it would be fun to play and I would enjoy exploring an overworld with screens like that

Moosh: I'd probably not fair well in this fight, my dodging needs to improve... :D Cool idea though and I like the set up of the screen, suits your boss

Dwarlen: I think I like some of your other Gleaming Peak's screens better, but this one is interesting, too. You're going to have that map finished way before I can write you a quest story to go with it... :)

#22 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:44 PM

rough week.  went with the only one I'd even sort of enjoy playing -- the final shot.  it's pretty.

Edited by trudatman, 10 January 2015 - 10:44 PM.

#23 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:06 PM

neo

#24 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:13 PM

With 51.02% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 48 is Moosh!

Moosh.gif

CongratulatiOH DEAR GOD IT'S GONNA KILL ME (shameless The Megas plug)

Voting totals:

- Nekoishi (8 votes [16.33%])
- joelmacool12 (10 votes [20.41%])
- Moosh (25 votes [51.02%])
- Dwarlen (6 votes [12.24%])

• Moosh, Joelmacool and HavoX like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Moosh, Nekoishi, joelmacool12, Dwarlen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users