I'd do it but please post the lava sprites you want used

#62 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 21 May 2021 - 08:52 PM

021_lavacircles.png

It's not technically GBC compliant, but shhhhhhhhhh.

#63 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 21 May 2021 - 11:46 PM

Hum i like it already :)

Edited by Sans, 26 May 2021 - 05:56 PM.

#64 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:17 PM

Ether, could you please consider another small request for female Link? Could you make some Link map icons similar to those of the Oracle games? I would like to use them for this script:

s308s1.png

Only the Link icons please, but in female. :D

#65 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:38 PM

022_glinnemapmark1.png

Does this work? I based it off of the image used in the Oracle games, but it's a little smaller than the one in the sample subscreen you posted.

• Demonlink likes this

#66 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:11 PM

unknown.png

Does this work? I based it off of the image used in the Oracle games, but it's a little smaller than the one in the sample subscreen you posted.

That works perfectly! Could you also do the big headed one as well? The one that's pointing to the floor you're in?

#67 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:28 PM

023_glinnemapmark2.png

Hmm...this should do it. You'll probably want to pick a background color either for it or for whatever's behind it.

• Twilight Knight and Demonlink like this

#68 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:29 PM

unknown.png

Hmm...this should do it. You'll probably want to pick a background color either for it or for whatever's behind it.

That's awesome! Thank you so much! :D

#69 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 29 May 2021 - 09:37 AM

just a question: Are you capable or can you make a tiles for custom title screen on GB Zelda style ? :P Like for example it could be another quest title other then the famous title of "The Legend of Zelda" on many many and many quests ? X) just being curious. 

#70 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 29 May 2021 - 01:06 PM

Um...hypothetically I could probably figure it out. It doesn't sound super interesting to me or like something that you'd even need art skills for, I'd recommend just downloading a Zelda font and making it yourself.

#71 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 29 May 2021 - 01:26 PM

oh i see well that was just a question not a request so don't worry :P

#72 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 30 May 2021 - 10:40 PM

Um...hypothetically I could probably figure it out. It doesn't sound super interesting to me or like something that you'd even need art skills for, I'd recommend just downloading a Zelda font and making it yourself.

To add onto this, after downloading the font and typing out the title in the font, take a screencap (F12) of what you typed, and paste it into an image editor, and draw over it using the four colors and add shading, looking at and imitating the shading of the existing title screens you see on the tile database. You'll have to play around a bit with the font sizes to see what size fits what size you want your logo to look like in ZC.

Actually, those kind of all ARE art skills, aren't they?

#73 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 12 June 2021 - 04:24 PM

40633286a5.pngb149ebd741.png

Could you possibly do a version of this guy that's awake/standing up without the guitar?

#74 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 12 June 2021 - 04:57 PM

Heya i would like to ask a character sprite :) Well two or just one of the two characters :)

The first one would be a Zelda like sprite of (if it's possible :P ) Sayaka Miki (a character that i really like from Puella Magi) with her cutlass that would remplaces the sword, and a sprites of... Sans as a playable character with a
bone that would remplaces the sword :) 

If i wanted to ask you that is because in the near future when the current quest will be complete i'll make another one that will include 2 playable characters and we never know when you'll need the sprites someday :) For the moment i just prepares myself for that. But mainly i think Sans's sprite would be a good one for a futur quest i'll make.

Anyway it's up to ya but i won't force ya anything if you don't want to make those or at least one of them it's your choices anyway ;) 

#75 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors

Posted 12 June 2021 - 06:31 PM

I can do Sokra, but I'll need a 16x16 version to work with. Spriter's Resource doesn't seem to have the base version with him standing up. Do you want 4-way walksprites or just any sprite of him at all?

I'm not really interested in doing full playersprites for Sayaka or Sans Undertale, that's...a lot of effort for something that's both way in the future and pretty niche for a Zelda community. Walksprites maybe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users