• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:58 PM

Ok, leave it to the ZC Developers to screw up all my plans... XD

In case you didn't know, I've been using the latest ZC betas to build Eya's Song. It was my way of killing two birds with one stone and it also allowed me to use some very cool features that you are all aware of now. Well, I had intended on releasing a beta yesterday. However, DarkNation dropped a bomb shell by opening the beta testing to the public. Now, I've been caught up with beta testing ZC that I haven't been able to work on Eya's Song. I'm not using the newest beta because it has some pretty nasty bugs. However, when I'm not beta testing 2.11 b6, I'll still be working on Eya's Song. It's more of a decision to help the ZC community as a whole over working on my own quest. Stick with me though, and I'll deliver in the end.

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

!~~ah~~ha~~!

• Members

Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:52 PM

Don't worry about it, Praethus. icon_wink.gif We all know that ZC is more important than anything. (Except life itself, of course, but that's only true in the most dire of cases.) Just be sure to test the heck out of Beta 6, and don't forget to play Terranigma through and through. icon_wink.gif icon_thumbsup.gif Take lots of piccies now. Yeah.

#3 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 01 January 2006 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE(Praethus @ Dec 27 2005, 03:58 PM)
Stick with me though, and I'll deliver in the end, along with that pizza you ordered 2 years ago.

Heh, Im with ya icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by ZC-Ninja, 01 January 2006 - 02:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users