MMDWR DC Help

• Please log in to reply
630 replies to this topic

#616 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Yes, thank you, I am in level 2 now and enjoying it!

#617 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hi, Peteo, I'm still playing and am in level 4 now. This one is a handful....hehehe

Having fun. Love your graffics(tiles) especially the different ones (secret facility area for example)

#618 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:04 PM

Level 6 bug. Yes, if you reach this guy and kill him, even though you may have gone on quite a distance in the level and then save your work (to start again the next day, still inside level 6) this is where you open the game after the save. It was not a F6 continue bug. In the wall! I did take your advice Peteo, and save upon entering six so I only have to redo what I have done so far in the level. Didn't know if you wanted to know where this happens or not. Anyone playing this game , do not save in level six. Finish it first (however you can walk outside and then back in at any time and then save).
IPB Image

Edited by Mister Snooze, 23 February 2011 - 12:54 PM.

#619 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

Thank goodness you saved your older save files! icon_smile.gif

I think it is safe to say saving in Level 6 is not advised... icon_neutral.gif ...but I've played this quest millions of times and never experienced a continue bug. It's just so frustrating because these bugs are not my fault, but I still feel really bad for the people who get their experience ruined by them.

#620 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:16 PM

This is still one of my favorite quests ever made. Graphics are mostly ripped, but they still make it look really good (why does Megaman look like X aaahhhh)

So much happens in the quest past what you *think* will happen, and throughout the second half the entire thing takes a very dark tone which makes Doctor Wily look and feel like a legitimate threat for once. Plus, with the onset of mutants and (especially) subterra, it's a little like dimension X is located just underneath the surface.

The quest is Angst. But it's Angst done RIGHT.

#621 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE(Old-skool @ Mar 12 2011, 09:16 PM) View Post

This is still one of my favorite quests ever made. Graphics are mostly ripped, but they still make it look really good (why does Megaman look like X aaahhhh)

I have to correct you there, Old-skool. Big portion of the graphics were drawn from scratch on paint. They may look ripped, but that's because the game was heavily influenced by Chrono Trigger and Zelda (obviously icon_razz.gif ).

Also, why MegaMan looks like X? I dunno, because X looks cooler than regular MegaMan. I have no real good reason and I've heard enough complaints about the look of MegaMan. icon_biggrin.gif

Anyways, thanks for the feedback. Now that I look back at this quest, there are some parts that are way too frustrating or just embarrassingly bad, but overall I'm still quite satisfied. Some people are still playing the quest so I guess I did something right with this one, hehe.

Edited by Peteo, 19 March 2011 - 03:44 PM.

#622 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE(Peteo @ Mar 19 2011, 04:43 PM) View Post
Now that I look back at this quest, there are some parts that are way too frustrating or just embarrassingly bad

Level 7 Vanishing tiles *coughcoughcough*

#623 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE(Eppy @ Mar 20 2011, 08:24 AM) View Post

Level 7 Vanishing tiles *coughcoughcough*

I'm glad you love those too! icon_heh.gif

#624 flitchard

flitchard

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

Sorry, don't know how to delete this...

Edited by flitchard, 19 July 2011 - 12:44 PM.

#625 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:54 AM

Finally beat the game but it's not letting me see the "secret" ending.  I am saving when prompt but it keeps repeating the ending credits when I load the game.  I seen a you-tube video posting where it does work.  However, I am using Z2.5. 

#626 oldschoolarcade

oldschoolarcade

• Members

Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:12 AM

in Mega City, can somebody upload all of the beginning gemstone locations to be shown as a screenshots to earn 120 credit for Mega-Man to buy his first damaging weapon? that first weapon found in the shed behind Doctor Lights house is a real stunner :lol: but Mega-Man cant really be self suficient attempting to stun anything he sees,Mega-Man must find the gemstones hidden around Mega City to get 120 credits to buy a damaging weapon, BY THE WAY-WILY'S REVENGE, The Directors Cut IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES :clap: worth replaying on Zelda Classic Speaking of Classic other Nintendo games, I saw a Metroid remake that was very close to the first Metroid, there is two Metroid games on ZC, the second Metroid has other characters as guest appearance "Bounty Hunters" and that one is NOT THE METROID GAME  you want :badrazz: LoooL, I dont remember which version if its the 1.92 or 2.10 ZC for the Metroid remake i found on ZC back in early 1990,and lost that Metroid version when had to format my harddrive to re-install Windows 7 all over again because of a virus :disgust:

#627 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 10 September 2019 - 11:13 AM

in Mega City, can somebody upload all of the beginning gemstone locations to be shown as a screenshots to earn 120 credit for Mega-Man to buy his first damaging weapon? that first weapon found in the shed behind Doctor Lights house is a real stunner :lol: but Mega-Man cant really be self suficient attempting to stun anything he sees,Mega-Man must find the gemstones hidden around Mega City to get 120 credits to buy a damaging weapon, BY THE WAY-WILY'S REVENGE, The Directors Cut IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES :clap: worth replaying on Zelda Classic Speaking of Classic other Nintendo games, I saw a Metroid remake that was very close to the first Metroid, there is two Metroid games on ZC, the second Metroid has other characters as guest appearance "Bounty Hunters" and that one is NOT THE METROID GAME  you want :badrazz: LoooL, I dont remember which version if its the 1.92 or 2.10 ZC for the Metroid remake i found on ZC back in early 1990,and lost that Metroid version when had to format my harddrive to re-install Windows 7 all over again because of a virus :disgust:

Firstly, go into level 1, the power plant. You will only need the boomerang at the beginning. Just kill the gels and bats, and for the other enemies use your boomerang to stun them and walk through them while they're stunned. After partway through the dungeon, you fight a miniboss and he'll drop a sword for you. You don't need to buy the missile launcher to beat level 1 IIRC.

Secondly you may be remembering one of Exate's Metroid quests. Here are all his quests

http://exateland.droppages.com/zc.html

Though if you like Metroid you'll probably appreciate one later part of Mega Man: DWRDC.

#628 BurgerKingCenturion

BurgerKingCenturion

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 14 March 2024 - 11:27 PM

I wish I could get a non password protected version of this quest

#629 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 March 2024 - 01:27 AM

I wish I could get a non password protected version of this quest

You have made this exact same comment in three separate places now. Please refrain from doing that in future.

• Twilight Knight and Eddy like this

#630 BurgerKingCenturion

BurgerKingCenturion

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 15 March 2024 - 11:52 AM

ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users