Wizzrobe's Big Day Out

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 spiff999

spiff999

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:08 PM

Is there any way to kill the "blobs" in World Column?  I've tried everything in my arsenal.  Only thing that effects them is the hammer to make them freeze but nothing seems to hurt them.  Either that or I need to hit them a hundred times each.

#32 AaronJer

AaronJer

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:13 PM

They're immune to anything that does less damage than level 4 sword.

#33 salvidienus

salvidienus

• Members

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:29 PM

They're immune to anything that does less damage than level 4 sword.

I have seen these blobs in 3 locations already and I can't damage them.

Can you give us a hint as to where the level 4 sword is? Thanks. 

#34 AaronJer

AaronJer

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:42 PM

The dungeon it's in (which is very small) is in the Dark World overworld. One screen to the left of the first screen of the Dark World if you come into it from the location a couple screens south of the starting screen. There's a burn secret that leads to it near the shop where you buy the amulet.

#35 salvidienus

salvidienus

• Members

Posted 18 August 2019 - 07:01 PM

I can't seem to damage this boss enemy on his third re-incarnation. Am I missing something?

zc-screen00005.gif

zc-screen00010.gif

#36 salvidienus

salvidienus

• Members

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:50 PM

I made it so you hit it with the wand and not the magic so you can't get stuck due to running out of magic. If I knew how to make it be both I would do that.

Wizzrobe Academy is the 8th level. It's *possible* to beat before even beating level 1, I have discovered, but not recommended to attempt unless you're insane.

I finished Wizzrobe Acamedy, thinking it was the catacombs.... Where exactly are the Catacombs? 

#37 AaronJer

AaronJer

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 18 August 2019 - 11:56 PM

Oh yeah, you're in the Golden Pyramid way early there. The Catacombs are hidden in The Crypt (the second dungeon). Bro Guy says that the boss in the dungeon was guarding the entrance. The Catacombs has the raft and the silver arrows. Silver arrows are required for beating that boss.

#38 salvidienus

salvidienus

• Members

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:17 PM

I am already in Ganon's Sanctum and nearing the end but there was one thing in the overworld I never figured out. 

When you blow the whistle in the location below something changes on the small island, but I have no idea what to do or how to get there?

Is this some sort of secret?

gJyNOUL.gif

zc-screen00019.gif

#39 AaronJer

AaronJer

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:36 PM

That indicates the location of an otherwise unmarked whistle secret on the Dark Island.

#40 oloasp

oloasp

• Members

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:04 PM

So I have all triforce pieces and got the golden arrow from the pyramid after beating the bosses, but I have no clue of what to do now? Is there somthing else in the pyramid or should I go somewhere else?

#41 AaronJer

AaronJer

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:57 PM

Use the golden arrow at the top of the mountain.

#42 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 01 November 2019 - 06:14 AM

Hi AaronJer,

Thank you for your great quest!

Recently I played this quest and really enjoyed so much.

Now I can't beat Zelda, but someday I will be able to do it.

By the way, I found small bugs:

1) One of the entrances of Ganon's Fortress, which is located south-west of  Island in the Sky:

When you use this entrance to enter G.Fortress, you are moved in the wall and never can go out.

You need to reset with F6.

https://ibb.co/M71LjKR

2) After getting Office Key after buying Magic Key, the display of the amount of keys gets incorrect.

It says numbers again, not "A", except you are in Ganon's Fortress.
 I think this is not so big problem, because you can proceed.

Anyway, thank you very much again for nice quest! 

#43 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:39 PM

Giving this a go to get a little respite from my Mike's Fun House induced insanity.  Enjoying so far.  I'm up to Level 4 and still rolling with both the level 1 sword and tunic.  Hint as to where I might upgrade one or both to make the going a little less taxing?

#44 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:49 PM

Giving this a go to get a little respite from my Mike's Fun House induced insanity.  Enjoying so far.  I'm up to Level 4 and still rolling with both the level 1 sword and tunic.  Hint as to where I might upgrade one or both to make the going a little less taxing?

well....I see you involved on this quest....was snooping around a bit and saw the golden triangle on a pound at the desert ... whit palm tree rocks around.

let me know how are you doing..;..

Edited by vravelo, 13 November 2019 - 03:50 PM.

#45 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 12 November 2019 - 07:12 PM

The Level 2 sword should be 200-something in a shop near the starting point. It's a scroll just like the first one you bought, except this one is bigger. Look on the quest's screenshots to see what it looks like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users