448 replies to this topic

#46 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

Link:

Spoiler

Sctmorgan: As Epad said. The left room actually is just a hint for later stuff, admittedly, but you can apply it elsewhere.

Ghostknight: You mean you've gone back to the level for a second run? You should use your new items to get higher up in the level and obtain the Dungeon Item. Then you can look for more small keys. 

If you're there for the first time, you just need to learn how the leaf tiles work (use the Ex3 button to jump off them).

Epad: Yeah, you need at least one Bomb Bag upgrade for Super Bombs. There's a Bomb Bag upgrade in the basement of Brace Dest, and in the southern portion of Winterfall Path. Once you have the Blood Note, you can also find another one if you're willing to risk some money.

Nexas: I see. :( I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are some version bugs but oh well. Hopefully I can get it working well enough on one of the newer versions since I've had a bit of trouble running 1.92 and such in the past.

Edited by Teamudf, 12 July 2014 - 10:35 PM.

#47 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:18 PM

in the flunge dungeon i cant find the key to kill a bombocto hopefully hold the boss key that i need.

#48 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

zcfan: You need the dungeon item in order to obtain one of the keys, but you can find the other one by just looking around every path in the dungeon.

#49 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

thats the thing already have dungeon item and collected first key used and already exlpored all areas looking for the second key and already hit swtitch and now orange blocks bloked paths oraange blocks around them.

#50 Thomas G. House

Thomas G. House

Senior

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Link: Step on the tile where the statue is looking and it will open the blocks at the top of the screen.

Wait, but I already did that, and pressed the switch there. I didn't notice when the path opened... And I don't know what to do.

#51 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

zcfan: Ah okay. If you use the item on a screen where there are blood marks, something will happen. That will get you the second key.

Link: That trigger is permanent so the purple blocks should still be lowered. For the rest of the floor, you should focus on pressing buttons and messing around with the red/blue crystal switch. Certain colors will have to be up/down for you to move on at certain times.

#52 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

2vni4c3.png2uf86bm.png

u talking about one of these rooms teamudf cause its the oinly 2 rooms with blood spots in it unless im missing more of them and in first pic i just see  arrows one poiting up and one the right and second pic already got that chest as u can see.

Edited by zcfan, 12 July 2014 - 06:35 PM.

#53 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

zcfan: Yeah, looks like you already got that key then. All you're doing now is looking for the lone key down one of the paths.

#54 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

hmm i been to every single path and no lone key unless theres a bomble wall somewhere or floor.

Edited by zcfan, 12 July 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#55 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

Have you updated the quest since it was released? I found a key order bug in Flunge by missing an obvious key early on in the dungeon. It was fixed in a later update but it could be you've hit that same bug. Try updating.

#56 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

Do you have the updated version, by chance? There was an issue with Level 3 in the first release I uploaded (you were supposed to get the keys in either order but I goofed up in the initial build).

From the start, you should be able to go to the right, drop down the right pit (really close to where Zelos is standing in the picture you have on the right), and take a path down another floor to reach a room with spikes. If you can figure out how to navigate that path, the key is at the end.

#57 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:05 PM

So I just finished that little intro thing and got to the overworld, and explored it a little bit. This quest is definitely leaving a good first impression on me! :D

Nexas: I see. :( I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are some version bugs but oh well. Hopefully I can get it working well enough on one of the newer versions since I've had a bit of trouble running 1.92 and such in the past.

A bit of a warning them: 1 of the ingame hints are innaccessable in 2.50 for some odd reason. o.o The gimmick for the first dungeon is also broken in 2.50 due to a bugfix. (Don't worry though, the first dungeon is still doable.)

#58 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:13 PM

just downloaded the newest update and all went real good now in a maze through a walkable wall in the boss door trying figure it out.

ps nvm already done with that place already back to brace dungeon second run looking for more keys for a door and a lock block near a paper looking thing.

Edited by zcfan, 12 July 2014 - 07:53 PM.

#59 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

123l24z.png 

Second visit to L1. I found 2 keys, but I need a third key. I suppose it's this one, but no idea in how to take it. I don't find any path to a third floor.

245g9i9.png

Can I do something here?

#60 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:48 PM

Both of those things are for later, Air Luigi.

Spoiler

Edited by Teamudf, 12 July 2014 - 10:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users