The Legend of Zelda: The Hyrule Fantasy

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:28 PM

I had half suspected this was an April fool's joke when I first downloaded it simply because it was April the 1st and it was promising way too much, but the first dungeon seemed ok and there wasn't anything April fool's like in there - in fact its one of the better dungeons I've played in a while.  I stopped playing because of the bugs I saw and there are plenty of quests out there that have bugs in them that I stop playing once I see.  This quest wasn't any different.

• WindRobe and Deedee like this

#17 Reflectionist

Reflectionist

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:42 PM

You know, you guys should really do this... instead of just as a joke.

Okay, I'll go back to playing Seasons...

#18 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:59 PM

You know, you guys should really do this... instead of just as a joke.

Okay, I'll go back to playing Seasons...

The entire overworld (minus 6 screens linked to the semi-final dungeon, and some end-game optional areas) and over half the dungeons are done in another tileset. I really like the way these GB screens turned out, but I'd have to redo the forest area due to me half-arsing the thing, and the dungeons need to go for reasons which I believe people have realized in this thread. ;)

I do want to use the VD tileset to make a finished quest after HF is finished, but HF isn't going to be one of them (at least, not until the current HF is done, and even then probably only if I really feel like making a complete demake compared to making something original).

#19 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:32 AM

I'm conflicted....  the prankster in me is saying "HA!  NICE ONE!" but the gamer in me looking for something new to play finally is saying "This is bad and you should feel bad!"

Edited by Zolias, 08 April 2018 - 11:33 AM.

• Deedee likes this

#20 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:58 AM

Well I found a bug that I can't seem to go around and its at the start of the game. In the Eastern Palace after getting the Roc's Feather, there is a bug that gets me stuck in any room on the second floor in front of the entrance and no matter how many times I reset to the last continue it always happens. Here's the image of the room and I get stuck in front of the entrance of a second floor room:

dcuen80-ae53cb6d-2e98-4d00-97e9-d146064d

Edit: Never mind all I had to do was quit ZC and got the key again and it fixed itself.

Edited by Retro Gamer, 14 December 2018 - 11:07 AM.

#21 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:38 AM

I'm stuck on a puzzle on the second floor of the Eagle Palace where you have to move blocks into a shape. Its similar to the one in Isle of Rebirth however, there are more blocks so its not exactly the same.

dcueq53-960dfb6a-e967-4e86-ae5d-996e9424

Please help me with this because I don't know what shape these have to be put in together.

Edited by Retro Gamer, 14 December 2018 - 05:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users