"the god of power" help thread

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#16 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:47 PM

Well now that is just it. I was not warped out to an open gate...the gate is still closed ...mmmmm I'll start again and see what happenes.

Ok, after you pick up the sword you must walk forward a little for the warp to work, otherwise you end up walking out through the rooms and guess what that's the end of the game, nowhere to go. i would be the one that didn't step forward into the warp, hehehe. Well now everyone knows.

I love it...an unlimited money spot!!!

Now, having trouble finding level 2. I am wondering if I am having the same warp problem because when I finished level 1 and warped out, the screen turned strange colors so I saved and restarted and the colors corrected (at least I was in a fall looking screen/area) and now I cannot find level 2. Is it me ??

This is the area I am in now
IPB Image

Edited by Mister Snooze, 12 January 2011 - 05:39 PM.

#17 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

How do I get to level 4?? I have the flippers and the shield and the sword upgrade...I found the key and went thru the dialogue and warped back out to a destroyed village.NOW WHERE ?

#18 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Jan 12 2011, 04:47 PM) View Post

Well now that is just it. I was not warped out to an open gate...the gate is still closed ...mmmmm I'll start again and see what happenes.

Ok, after you pick up the sword you must walk forward a little for the warp to work, otherwise you end up walking out through the rooms and guess what that's the end of the game, nowhere to go. i would be the one that didn't step forward into the warp, hehehe. Well now everyone knows.

I love it...an unlimited money spot!!!

Now, having trouble finding level 2. I am wondering if I am having the same warp problem because when I finished level 1 and warped out, the screen turned strange colors so I saved and restarted and the colors corrected (at least I was in a fall looking screen/area) and now I cannot find level 2. Is it me ??

This is the area I am in now
IPB Image

I think it is suppose to change from light to dark, dark to light. It has when I have finished a level. When you finish a level you can't go back into them.
The screen where you ended up after coming out of the maze in the beginning. On that screen go down and just to the left is a small path. Before going left go in the bottom right corner slash the flower it is a heart. Now you can take that small path to the left you now will see a barrier hit the barrier with your boomer. Level 2 is called Desert Ruins.

EDIT: You know this is a strange game. When I started in the Market Shop in the beginning all there was in there was bombs for sale now I have a shield, small heart and bombs. There is a building that tells me what the maze is. It wasn't that before. That is why I didn't know how to go though the maze. Maybe it has something to do with the light and dark being day and night.
I found out I can go back into level 3.

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jan 12 2011, 08:06 PM) View Post

How do I get to level 4?? I have the flippers and the shield and the sword upgrade...I found the key and went thru the dialogue and warped back out to a destroyed village.NOW WHERE ?

Go talk to Grandpa in the cave where you first got the red candle. You have to walk up to him. I hope you don't get stuck like me.
It took me all evening to figure out what to do after Hyrule Castle. Then after talking to Grandpa and going through all the cutscenes I got stuck here in 'Village of Freedom'. Can't move! When I was warped there I was in front of the building and couldn't move. So I F6 hoping to get unstuck but now I'm stuck over by the barrier.
I'm playing in 2.10. I've tried 2.10.2 but that didn't help. I believe this could be a game stopping bug. Has it happen to anybody else?
IPB Image

Edited by Artistic, 13 January 2011 - 01:14 AM.

#19 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:41 AM

Ok....see grandpa after the sword cut scenes (grab the sword and do a warp right right away by walking a few steps into it) read the dialogue from room to room and warp to the destroyed village...find grandpa in his cave and walk on the right of him to get in a warp...rest hopefully should be ok (don't think I was walking up far enough on the right side of grandpa)

YES...I AM STUCK ALSO...IN THE SAME SPOT (AFTER ALL THE WARP AND GRAVE VISITS!) But, F6 continue worked for me...

Found the key and am now in level 4 (Hyrule Castle).

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 13 January 2011 - 06:12 AM.

#20 zrookie

zrookie

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:55 AM

after i got the boots, where i have to go back through level 1 to the lost woods i can't figure out what the pattern is for those woods and i can't find anyone who i can buy info from. can someone tell me the order or where to buy the info?
thanks

#21 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:49 AM

Is it L,U,L,R ?

#22 zrookie

zrookie

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

no that is not the combo i need. there is another lost woods that comes after that one.

#23 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:24 AM

U -R - U -U - If this don't work,, please post a pic and I'll give you the right answer

( you know .... to many quest playing around today)
-

QUOTE(zrookie @ Jan 13 2011, 08:59 AM) View Post

no that is not the combo i need. there is another lost woods that comes after that one.

#24 zrookie

zrookie

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

this is where i am stuck
thanks
IPB Image

#25 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

mmm...! I had to get this at night time
this maze will lead you to castle on post # 16
-
IPB Image

#26 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE(zrookie @ Jan 13 2011, 10:45 AM) View Post

this is where i am stuck
thanks
IPB Image

Try South, South, South, South, West

EDIT:The path is Just South, South, South, South. You don't need the West really. After the last South and you come out to a new screen you will be going west but it is on the same screen. You end up in Maura.
In the picture see the design on the ground behind Link. That is where you go down you walk on the trees. It is a maze on the trees but just walk until you deadend then turn to where you can walk again. You will end up going South 4 times. You will start on that design on every screen.

Edited by Artistic, 14 January 2011 - 03:45 AM.

#27 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:48 PM

mmm.... Is this maze for the quest the ""god of power""???
that maze kinda looks... icon_confused2.gif icon_confused2.gif icon_confused2.gif
-

QUOTE(Artistic @ Jan 13 2011, 02:00 PM) View Post

QUOTE(zrookie @ Jan 13 2011, 10:45 AM) View Post

this is where i am stuck
thanks
IPB Image

Try South, South, South, South, West

#28 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

re: Artistic

Thanks! Just finished level 2 had some quirks in there too. Had to f6 continue in one room to go on but was not a game stopper...so I am off to level 3. I am using 2.10 also.

I just don't seem to be understanding this game for some reason...now I don't know where to look for level 3. Feels helpless.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 13 January 2011 - 04:32 PM.

#29 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:49 PM

Get bigger purse...buy raft...get flippers...go to level 3

Just finished level 5...now what??

#30 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:53 AM

I fixed my being stuck. I started over using 2.5 b18 build. When I was warp to that spot I move just fine. It is working fine so far. icon_biggrin.gif I'm back in business.

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jan 13 2011, 09:49 PM) View Post

Get bigger purse...buy raft...get flippers...go to level 3

Just finished level 5...now what??

Go into level 1 again. If you want a heart piece go to the triforce room. To go to the next area there is a room that had spikes that lead up to another room. You can walk on them now since you got the boots in level 5. The room is the one that had a door you came out of to get the heart piece in the chest that is on the roof. After you come out of there you will be at the maze in Post#26.

Edited by Artistic, 14 January 2011 - 01:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users