Triforce Knight Pre-Release V.096 help

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 February 2019 - 02:42 PM

Not sure if there is already a help thread for this, but here it goes.

I am stuck.  I have beaten the first dungeon, found enough hearts for the 2nd sword, and have the ocarina, raft, and the boomerang.  I have been all over the map 6 times over and still cannot find where to go next, or the ladder or braclet (which i assume i need to progress).  Is anyone else playing this that can advise and assist?

I am playing on ZC version 2.50 build 29.

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#2 Lavacopter

Lavacopter

• Members

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:56 PM

You need to find the candle in the area you can reach by raft east of Level 1. Then with that you can get the hint for Level 2 from the forest.

• judasrising likes this

#3 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:48 AM

Hi

Wandering around and looking for lvl6 without finding it, Where is lvl6 located?

lol Eppy s  feather

#4 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:42 PM

There is a riddle which relates to the entry of Level 6. An old man in the village drops the clue.

Read the spoiler if you want the full answer.

Spoiler

• judasrising likes this

#5 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:23 PM

There is a riddle which relates to the entry of Level 6. An old man in the village drops the clue.
Read the spoiler if you want the full answer.

Spoiler

Thank you, i was wondering about those stones.

#6 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:18 PM

You need to find the candle in the area you can reach by raft east of Level 1. Then with that you can get the hint for Level 2 from the forest.

Sorry for the delayed response on this, but have been busy at work.  I have bee all over that area, but still cannot find a candle.  Do I need the bow, or a braclet to find it, or is it an unmarked bomb-able wall??

I am at a loss, and I love it because of the challenge.

#7 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:09 PM

Sorry for the delayed response on this, but have been busy at work.  I have bee all over that area, but still cannot find a candle.  Do I need the bow, or a braclet to find it, or is it an unmarked bomb-able wall??

I am at a loss, and I love it because of the challenge.

Spoiler

#8 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:43 AM

Spoiler

Thanks Big Joe,

I figured that had to do something with it.  I will try that again later today after I get off work.  Last time i tried it though, it would not move for me, even after killing everything.

#9 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 07 February 2019 - 07:04 AM

Hi

Magical sword?? where can i find it?  .i saw a hint about one piece in the desert !!!!

edit hm found WHIRL in desert that point me to feathers but i saw only an goron that says Eppy s feather?

Edited by judasrising, 07 February 2019 - 08:52 AM.

#10 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:04 PM

The Magic Sword is in the village graveyard. You need to find the hilt by defeating a Fire Ghost... Randomly dropped.

The main part of the sword is in the village sewers. Should be a blacksmith around somewhere...

I'm impressed you beat level 5 without the magic sword... 

The blue candle is in the cave to the east of Level 1. You have to push the stone at the top of the cave by the exit I believe. Once you have the candle, the clue to where to go next is in the moblin forest.

As for Eppy's feather... you won't get the full joke until you find the hammer and explore more.

Edited by Joki, 07 February 2019 - 04:19 PM.

• judasrising likes this

#11 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:42 PM

The Magic Sword is in the village graveyard. You need to find the hilt by defeating a Fire Ghost... Randomly dropped.

The main part of the sword is in the village sewers. Should be a blacksmith around somewhere...

I'm impressed you beat level 5 without the magic sword... 

The blue candle is in the cave to the east of Level 1. You have to push the stone at the top of the cave by the exit I believe. Once you have the candle, the clue to where to go next is in the moblin forest.

As for Eppy's feather... you won't get the full joke until you find the hammer and explore more.

Ah so the player can have the magical sword before lvl5? I was in the village several times and missed it totally.i started to die more often in lvl5 death count raised pretty fast, but i think lvl5
is not to hard still.

#12 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:12 AM

Ah so the player can have the magical sword before lvl5? I was in the village several times and missed it totally.i started to die more often in lvl5 death count raised pretty fast, but i think lvl5
is not to hard still.

Should have see the original version of level 5... impossible without magic sword :P 

#13 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:24 AM

I'm playing in ZC 2.5.3 and I can't get the blue diamond jewel in level 7, because it spawns in the top left corner.

In the claw dungeon next to level seven, the hidden underground passage that leads to the blue chest has a bomb fragment spawned in the top left corner.

The bottom left of the moblin forest has a black tile under the grass.

Some of the white rocks needed to unlock level 6 will play the puzzle solved/ secret found sound when you kill all the enemies on screen and then glitch out.

I've received multiple bomb fragments under the bottom middle pot in the lower left corner of the archer bird meat guys house. It seemed as if the fragment would respawn.

In level 5 you can light the two torches in the room with the teleport barricaded that you get to by bombing the wall in another room. This might be intentional and part of some secret, but no other unlit torches would light.

#14 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:11 PM

I'm playing in ZC 2.5.3 and I can't get the blue diamond jewel in level 7, because it spawns in the top left corner.

In the claw dungeon next to level seven, the hidden underground passage that leads to the blue chest has a bomb fragment spawned in the top left corner.

The bottom left of the moblin forest has a black tile under the grass.

Some of the white rocks needed to unlock level 6 will play the puzzle solved/ secret found sound when you kill all the enemies on screen and then glitch out.

I've received multiple bomb fragments under the bottom middle pot in the lower left corner of the archer bird meat guys house. It seemed as if the fragment would respawn.

In level 5 you can light the two torches in the room with the teleport barricaded that you get to by bombing the wall in another room. This might be intentional and part of some secret, but no other unlit torches would light.

Joe, can you add this to your list of things to do for the final version?

#15 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:16 PM

Where to find the bow, please?

• jwex001 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)