Sealed Power

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:10 PM

This topic will be used to track bugs found by me and other people. If you find a glitch, please notify me of it that so I can fix it ASAP. This will also be used to document updates made to this quest.

GLITCHES TO BE PATCHED

-----------------------------------------------------------

Can get stuck on a certain puzzle in level 7. [FIXED]

UPDATE LOG

------------------------------------------------------------

Current Version: r1.01

BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH r1.0 SAVES

Fixes:

Game breaking glitch in level 7.

Edited by Kivitoe, 19 June 2019 - 12:42 PM.

• Shane likes this

#2 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:18 PM

Found a bug. Have to press F6. 

2sansdi.png

• Kivitoe likes this

#3 Voxren

Voxren

Silver Dragon

• Members

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:40 AM

I found a bug where if you F6 and continue in the lady's house in Snowflake Forest you go to a white room and can't escape. Its the Zquest editor screens I think for sprites and rooms.

Edited by Voxren, 20 June 2019 - 04:33 AM.

• Kivitoe likes this

#4 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:46 AM

Where is the boss at level 2? I got the boss key and an extra key too, but no door to open...

Edited by patgarret, 20 June 2019 - 01:27 PM.

• WindRobe likes this

#5 Voxren

Voxren

Silver Dragon

• Members

Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:03 PM

Where is the boss at level 2? I got the boss key and an extra key too, but no door to open...

So its really obtuse. On the second floor in the room where you have the eight statues where two of them have eyes following you, east of that chest surrounded by the spikes. You have to burn the stationary eye statues until you get two other's to move their eyes which make's a staircase appear

Edited by Voxren, 20 June 2019 - 03:10 PM.

#6 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 21 June 2019 - 02:32 PM

UPDATE r1.20:

Fixes glitches mentioned above.

- Fixes a layering glitch on an overworld screen.

- Adds the spacebar map back to the overworld.

- Other misc bug fixes.

This should be on the database soon, and is backwards compatible with saves of previous versions of the quest.

#7 Biljax

Biljax

• Members

Posted 07 July 2019 - 12:32 PM

Yoo where did you get the extra key??? I got the boss key but cant find the next one....is there like a secret or bombable wall or something cause I searched the map and cant find nothing

#8 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:07 PM

Currently at Level 5 and things are starting to ramp up a little. I'm starting to think I might have missed a blue ring somewhere. Is it available now or will it come later?

#9 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 31 August 2019 - 06:13 PM

Currently at Level 5 and things are starting to ramp up a little. I'm starting to think I might have missed a blue ring somewhere. Is it available now or will it come later?

Not sure if you found it by now, but the Blue Ring is in the 2nd lane of the Trial of Courage; the Magic Ring is in the first.  You can get it after Lv 1... honestly, you can get it before Lv 1, but it'll be very hard to do so.

I just finished Lv 4, and I don't know where I'm going next; got the Whistle as my most recent item, and don't know where I need to possibly use it to get the next item to continue onward.  (It was either that or the wand, I forget.)

EDIT: Found where I needed to go, and finished the game.  Not bad for a quick one.

Edited by Zolias, 31 August 2019 - 07:36 PM.

#10 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 11 October 2019 - 12:02 PM

I'm not sure if this intentional or a bug but after completing level 2 where I got the hook shot, I went exploring using the candle to burn some bushes. Once I obtained the flippers I explored the east area of the map and made my way towards Snowflake Forest. However, every time I enter with the candle equipped it automatically changes to bombs and disappears in the item menu. When I go back to Hyrule it reappears again in the item inventory.

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is some bug or you intentionally did that so there is no sequence breaking.

Edited by Retro Gamer, 11 October 2019 - 04:14 PM.

#11 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:04 PM

I'm not sure if this intentional or a bug but after completing level 2 where I got the hook shot, I went exploring using the candle to burn some bushes. Once I obtained the flippers I explored the east area of the map and made my way towards Snowflake Forest. However, every time I enter with the candle equipped it automatically changes to bombs and disappears in the item menu. When I go back to Hyrule it reappears again in the item inventory.

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is some bug or you intentionally did that so there is no sequence breaking.

The candle is disabled in the snowflake forest since it's meant to be too cold to light there.

#12 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 03 November 2019 - 04:25 PM

BHmsAA5.png

Found a bug here where you can hookshot here and get permastuck. Also don't see a way to go back once you get here.

Had to F6 to continue.

Edited by Spelunker, 03 November 2019 - 04:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users