Just Random thoughts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:02 PM

Hello all. Since "The Hero of Dreams" has been released you are probably wondering what my next projects will be. Well, right now, I feel like taking a break, but I can't let myself do that. My main focus right now is going to be the game, "The Eye of the Moon". It is a group project that me, skate, Taku, Sephiroth, and Linkman90 are making. They probably hate me for putting it on the shelf since December to finish HoD. So now I need to make up for lost time. So I opened the file last night and I had a major brain fart. I couldn't do anything. Instead, I just had some more planning with it on paper. When I get back from school, I will work on it, hopefully. I just don't know if I can do as much as a demo for the Spring Expo. That is my goal, but the deadline for the Expo lands on my finals week. <-- Bad Week for me. That means I have to try to finish things before then. Hope I can do it.

Also, a lot of people been asking questions about "The Dark Shadow". Really, this may be my last game. I am not sure right now, but we will see. I have high hopes for this game. My goal of this game is to be the most creative game out there. With the release of all of the new betas and new things, the old demo doesn't seem that great anymore. So with that, I am redoing the game. I am reshaping the game entirely. However, I am not touching the game until 2.11 comes out. And I mean the final version. As for now, I will just continue with the tileset.

So what dos that mean? It means that my attention will fall onto EotM until 2.11 is released. I am not setting any release dates because I am bad with them, so here is a believable release date: Coming (Enter Month) 20XX!

Also, it has been brought to my attention that HoD needs a walkthrough. Sounds like a good Idea. Over the course of the weeks, I will be making a thread of a walkthrough updating it as I go along. Also, I don't know if you noticed by I am a horrible speller. :O So you will have to bare with the grammar.

I think that's it. I will be giving updates on EotM in May, and I will probably be helping a lot with NeoFirst, and not touching TDS. Also, enjoy The Hero of Dreams. Thanks.

--Michael the Magnificent.... Shoelace

P.S. You can find links to the demos of EotM and TDS in the HoD Manuel.

#2 Zacron

Zacron

Wizard

• Members

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:11 PM

Kool and I will try the demos

#3 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:18 PM

...Man, you just have the worst luck, don't you? Finals the week of the expo...

So, uh...

WORK ON EOTM!!!!
*Shot*

(Oh, and for the HoD walkthough, if you want, I can go over the thing for you once you're done with it icon_razz.gif)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users