Yuurand: Tales of the Labyrinth

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#61 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:57 AM

LYLL, where is the last key?  I think it is in the lower left room in the water... but I don't find it!

Edited by patgarret, 06 June 2018 - 09:36 AM.

#62 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:05 PM

You'll want to look at the wall blocks there. There should be some that are slightly different than the others. You can dive for the key at the point where they cross. There's a similar key up and left of the start if you haven't already grabbed it.

#63 Kio Terra

Kio Terra

• Members

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:32 AM

I found some kinda bug,I've got 99 coins but the game is telling me that I've finished 100%,nothing else is showing up on the map as unfinished,I've completely filled out the map and it's still showing nothing.

#64 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:38 AM

Can you post your seed and a picture of your map? In the past, there were some bugs where a few items didn't show up on the spacebar map under some circumstances. I thought we'd fixed them all, but it's possible one slipped by.

#65 Kio Terra

Kio Terra

• Members

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:53 AM

The seed is 100 - 200

https://imgur.com/bwtMFho

#66 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:21 PM

It seemed like something around 105% is the max. On another note, are the icons on the bonus area map added yet?

Edited by Avataro, 25 June 2018 - 12:21 PM.

#67 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:29 PM

The seed is 100 - 200

https://imgur.com/bwtMFho

Have you killed all the enemies in the room to the right of the warp pad in the Sky?

The trouble is that your roaming boss appeared on a screen that would otherwise have an item, so the item goes to a backup screen located in the Sky. Unfortunately, we forgot to put in a system for marking that, since it requires a handful of dumb exceptions to our usual map and item system. I'm guessing that's where your last coin is. Sorry for the trouble.

#68 Kio Terra

Kio Terra

• Members

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:25 PM

I guess I hadn't,I just went to and sure enough there it was,thanks,also one last question,this might just be me being a dummy and missing it because I was excited but,once you finish the game how do you go back to the menu to change seeds/characters?

#69 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:15 PM

You'd have to start a new file for that. There's not really a new game plus or anything. Though if you haven't figured out the puzzle with the warp pads, there's more you can do on your current file ...

#70 Kio Terra

Kio Terra

• Members

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:22 PM

I figured that out last night before I went to sleep,that last boss was...phew. I don't know if I'm going to take him on again in my next playthrough.

#71 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:30 PM

OK, so far i completed it whit : Kavari,Flect,Sue,Loire,Lumen,Bastille and daughter, and the mortal son of the north wind plus 3 hidden characters, but how many are the hiddens one in total ?

• Russ likes this

#72 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:49 PM

There are six hidden unlockable characters total. There's also three that aren't really "hidden" (their names appear when you fight them), but aren't on the character select, so you have to fight them at least once to learn their names.
  • Dark Ice Dragon likes this

#73 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:38 AM

I'm playing the Yuurei map, after getting stuck in Yuurand and reading that it was a bit easier. I've managed to clear a lot, but now everywhere I go to try and progress, I'm running into "spell-walls", a lot of areas requiring spells I haven't gotten yet, or requiring what looks like giant explosion-y "ring" versions of spells that I also haven't found. Where should I go from here?

progress.gif

Edited by nitroike, 19 July 2018 - 11:39 AM.

#74 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:50 PM

Okay, so I see a few possibilities here. First of all, I'd check out the room you're missing from Phlegethon. There's a blank room there that holds an item for you. Another possibility is in the green area on the right, Hikaridoki. There's a path above the warp gate there that can be opened using your light magic, photon. There's also an item you can get in the warp room itself.

Off hand, I see a handful of items you haven't collected. One in the northwest part of Phlegethon requires Metal Blade. There's another below the warp room in Caverns, and one a few room into Watchers that requires your light magic. I'm sure there's more you can get now, but those ones popped out to me.

If you find a fire or darkness spell somewhere in there, you can proceed through Stomach or open the way above the warp gate in Styx.

Finally, if none of these places bear fruit, there's the painful option. Venter Mortis doesn't require any items to complete. The difficulty of the gauntlet there is pretty high, however, so I'd recommend this as a last resort. Judging by your map, I'm guessing you're stuck in the maze path room, so I'll include the solution here in case you need it.

Maze Path

If you're still having trouble and get tired of looking, I checked your seed and found the locations of the most important spells you're missing. Locations in spoilers.

Spell Locations

Best of luck!

#75 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:07 AM

Thanks!~ I found a few more coins and once I hit 40 coins the Itemfinder ability made this a LOT easier!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users