Photo

Map of the Year 2017: Goron Bracket

Geoffrey

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Map of the Year 2017: Goron Bracket (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favourite!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

Map of the Year 2017: Goron Bracket

4. NewJourneysFire (MotM 86)

This re-envision of the Tower of Hera features a much cooler theme than you'd expect.

9. Geoffrey (MotM 91)

8. Anthus (MotM 90)

Here's a map that's 10 years old with no context!   :D I was heavily inspired by the looks of quests like Search for Elise, and Link to Tortuga.

#2 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:55 AM

NewJourneysFire:
Looks like a bread crumb dropped out of my purse and the dripping mayonnaise from its crusts was passed off as an "original creation".

Geoffrey:
Looks like an orangutan dropped a steel barrel of propane and "community service workers" were paid in buttons and excrement to produce an endearing canvas.

Anthus:
Looks a restraining order filed by the pope was dropped off the nearest bridge and caused an oil spill to flood a nearby village in black gooey goodness.

They are all good. I voted for Geoffrey because it has the least amount of puppies running across the screen as FFCs.

Edited by Shoshon the Elegant, 01 January 2018 - 11:56 AM.

• Anthus and Colin like this

#3 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:34 PM

NewJourneysFire: A giant dungeon, and it looks like the space has been used very well which is rare. Great job constructing such a nice looking ice dungeon too.

Geoffrey: How can I not vote for this? This is Map of the Year for me. The mountain depth is so nice, it strikes a nice balance with colours and details... the map's masterfully done.

Anthus: A decade old but still looks like a map designed by a person with quite a lot of experience. The detail feels a little intense to me, but a nice setting to look at nonetheless.

#4 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:19 PM

Geoffrey's, for sure.

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

I like NJF's Ice Dungeon. Bonus points cause that is what it looks like outside right now.

Geoffrey's island is very nice, for sure. Valoo looks like he is too lazy to go up to the top volcano though. 

I voted for NJF's.

#6 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:50 AM

And the winner of the Goron bracket goes to Geoffrey's MotM 91 submission as it continues on to the finals!

NewJourneysFire (MotM 86) (7 votes [30.43%])

Geoffrey (MotM 91) (13 votes [56.52%])

Anthus (MotM 90) (3 votes [13.04%])

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Geoffrey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users