ZC's future - the elephant in the room

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:07 PM

To anyone wondering, while I can't speak for other entrants fully, none of the 6th quest contest entrants have actually cancelled their projects.

803.png
:tard:

• Nathaniel, Shane, Hari and 1 other like this

#92 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:47 PM

Why is this thread not locked?

James is just spouting hot air to anyone willing to listen while constantly showing that he's completely out of touch with anything relevant to the scene. Taking the time to respond to his crap only gives it more legitimacy than it deserves.

• Deedee, ywkls and Emily like this

#93 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 17 February 2020 - 05:26 AM

Why is this thread not locked?

James is just spouting hot air to anyone willing to listen while constantly showing that he's completely out of touch with anything relevant to the scene. Taking the time to respond to his crap only gives it more legitimacy than it deserves.

Fully agreed.

• Mani Kanina likes this

#94 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:07 PM

Well, I'm not going to argue for or against the topic at hand in any capacity. But I will state that the advent of scripting and that quests getting over complicated and the general trend of moving towards these new features to make something viable did indeed push me away and I've just not been back since. I simply don't have the time or patience anymore to learn complex and difficult systems or programs. I generated a lot of content in my day, but a lot of it was simple and didn't stray too far outside the bubble. I was good at what I did because it was simple to pull off and execute.

Edited by DarkFlameWolf, 04 March 2020 - 04:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users