Youtube

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#16 Rinku

Rinku

Back from Obscurity

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

I really enjoy Eddy, Electrometer Prime, TeamUdf(Thanks for Eiyuu!), MeleeWizard and DaviAwesome. I can't say anything about other channels, but I'll check them out. Don't worry, I'll keep an open mind.:)
  • Eddy and David like this

#17 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

JonTron, PeanutButter Gamer and Egoraptor are all pretty high up there in terms of being funny, but Danny Sexbang is probably at the absolute top just because instead of ranting, he finds excuses to be really down to earth and inspiring.

"You have to just be at peace with what you are and what you really want to be. Like a lot of people will say, 'I'm an aspiring artist' or 'I'm an aspiring writer' ...no. You're a writer. You're an artist. If you're doing that shit every day, that's what you are. Just own it."

If anyone here has not yet heard his speech about dealing with depression from the Wind Waker let's play, I advise looking it up. It's around episode 19 or so, iirc.

Edited by Fabbrizio, 06 September 2014 - 12:22 PM.

• Tree likes this

#18 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:43 PM

It's either ElectrometerPrime, EddyTheOlveira, or SCKnuckles. I don't know, but those are my favorites.  :)

• Shane and Eddy like this

#19 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

JonTronShow, PeanutButterGamer, dookieshed, and The Game Theorists. I used to like Game Grumps a lot, but for the past 5 months there jokes have been pretty bland and repeated and not really even jokes.

#20 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

I've got three off the top of my head: Joe Rogan's podcast, TotalBiscuit and AMC Movie Talk. I follow a bunch, but these are the three I have to watch. Oh, and Doug Benson's show is pretty funny but it's only once a week. It's Getting Doug With High, and it's exactly what it sounds like but with comedians.

#21 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:29 PM

PeteDorr, lotsofgames, omegaevolution, EmirutheKnight, and StephsTooDef are my favorite gaming channels on YT.

Edited by Dawnlight, 06 September 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#22 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

PeteDorr, lotsofgames, omegaevolution, EmirutheKnight, and StephsTooDef are my favorite gaming channels on YT.

On omegaevolution, I go on his channel just to watch his punch out videos.

#23 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

Without question, JonTron.

#24 Haylee

Haylee

~ The Ragin' Cajun ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm going to split this into tiers of favorites

Comedy Tier:

3) TeamFourStar

2) Game Grumps

1) JonTron

Let's Play Tier:

3) TheRunawayGuys

2) Game Grumps

1) ChuggaAConroy

Reviewer Tier:

3) TheCompletionist

2) JonTron

1) ProJared

#25 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:14 AM

Joelmacool, you're my favorite Let's Player.

Oh, and EddyTheOliveira, DaviAwesome and LikeLike on fire are also worth noting. As for more "famous" Let's Players, I'd have to go with Markiplier.

As for minor Let's Players, I would probably say Shane with his DayDay series, DaviAwesome and either Eppy or Jubbz.

Likelikeonfire, Joel, and Melee Wizard I all enjoy a lot. I also like Shane, Eddy, and Davi's stuff. Never really gotten into Eppy sadly, he's great though.

-Strike

I really enjoy Eddy, Electrometer Prime, TeamUdf(Thanks for Eiyuu!), MeleeWizard and DaviAwesome. I can't say anything about other channels, but I'll check them out. Don't worry, I'll keep an open mind. :)

Thanks so much, guys, for enjoying my channel! It means a lot to me that people are enjoying and watching my videos. :D

• Shane and Eddy like this

#26 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:43 AM

Thanks so much, guys, for enjoying my channel! It means a lot to me that people are enjoying and watching my videos. :D

Same can be said about me, I actually had no idea quite a few people do watch my videos and stuff on here :P

Oh and as from before, I forgot to include NintendoCapriSun, derp.

• Shane likes this

#27 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:57 AM

No problem. And thank you for providing us with neat videos. :D

• Eddy and David like this

#28 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:22 AM

Ack, I forgot about the Game Theorists and ProJared.  Excellent reviewers/fact/design analyzers.  

Edited by Koh, 07 September 2014 - 08:22 AM.

#29 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:56 AM

Joelmacool, you're my favorite Let's Player.

Oh, and EddyTheOliveira, DaviAwesome and LikeLike on fire are also worth noting. As for more "famous" Let's Players, I'd have to go with Markiplier.

cool. really?

even with all the screaming and "Gary stop, I'm busy, ugg, my cat is in my face and I can't eat and play at the same time! arhhhhhhhh  WARRR, uhhhhhhhhhhhh woah I'm spacing out now" =D

and the giving up

and the sloppy gameplay like "ohh why do I keep thinking I can run into things with my face and kill them"

I don't think I can pause Openbrodcast thingy, so I don't think I would be LP'ing any level grinding rpgs with it. It is a lot differnt than CamStudio and also dosen't crash or freeze on me. But it does record the music without having to have headphones near the mic. I like OBS for that. and I can put it in the folder and the recording options and it will name all the files for me, 1,2,3,4 so on.

Edited by LikeLike on fire, 07 September 2014 - 09:09 AM.

• Shane likes this

#30 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:05 AM

cool. really?

even with all the screaming and "Gary stop, I'm busy, ugg, my cat is in my face and I can't eat and play at the same time! arhhhhhhhh  WARRR, uhhhhhhhhhhhh woah I'm spacing out now" =D

and the giving up

and the sloppy gameplay like "ohh why do I keep thinking I can run into things with my face and kill them"

Shit I forgot more people XD

Likelikeonfire and Game Theorists. I'll be honest, your playthroughs are quite entertaining lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users