A Quest with Stuff In It Help

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#31 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

Yea, I went to level 8 and got the red ring and the fire boomer, but I need another bait to get the triforce in level 7. Vravelo, have you got the magic sword ?, if so, where is it ? - If there any place to get potions ?

#32 Sinfex

Sinfex

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

You don't get the Triforce in Level 7 yet. Just finish Level 8 and then head to Level 9. And you don't get the Magic Sword untill the end of Level 9. There also aren't any Potions.

#33 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:46 PM

WOW, this quest is really different !! - OK, I will go on icon_heh.gif

I have got the book and the magic key and now I have no idea how going on. Little help, please !

Whoops, double posted. Had to get them merged.

#34 spiff999

spiff999

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:04 PM

OK, I'm in Level 9 and have retrieved the master sword. Now, how do I get back to the entrance (3rd of Level 9)? After I get the sword, I return to the room with the fire wizrobes, continue until I get to the room with all the blocks, but they only move one way and there's no way out. Quit/Continue just brings me back to the fire wizzrobe room. How do I get out so I can continue?

#35 Sinfex

Sinfex

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

Lukaz: If you have the Magic Key then you can go to the third entrance of Level 9.

Spiff999: You can push one of the blocks in the room with the Magic Sword. The staircase takes you back to the entrance.

Edited by Sinfex, 14 May 2009 - 04:31 PM.

#36 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:53 PM

I am playing and really enjoying this quest Sinfex. A definite 4-star effort thus far. After reading through the thread, I just have a couple questions to make sure I am understanding --

1) I don't get the fire boomerang in L7? I should move on to L8?, and
2) Don't worry about the L7 triforce yet either? Anything else I should have before heading to 8 (which I found already)?

#37 Sinfex

Sinfex

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

You get the Fire Boomerang in Level 8. And you don't get the Level 7 Triforce yet. You'll get it later. And if you

And I'm surprised people seem to like this. It was the first actual Quest I made. So I was expecting people to think it sucks.

#38 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:48 PM

OK, I've kind of plowed through the quest up until now (the bow was the only item I needed to look up a hint for), but I'm stuck in L8. I seem to need either the fire boomerang or a key to advance further. I can see the red ring but can't get to it. Please don't tell me I have to kill either the fire gleeok or the deathknights with the blue tunic, white sword and no potion. Because if that's the case, I'm throwing in the towel right now.

Edit: Never mind. I found everything and finished Level 8 about an hour after posting. Again, great quest.

Edited by FerentzRocks, 20 May 2009 - 12:06 AM.

#39 Sinfex

Sinfex

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:26 AM

Yeah don't worry. I wouldn't make you fight 2 Death Knights or a 40 headed Fire Gleeok. I'm not THAT mean.

#40 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:57 PM

I am in the third phase of L9 (magic key). I am stuck in a room with the key door on the north wall, the entrance/exit on the east wall, and several barriers activated by hammer tiles. I don't see any way whatsoever to hammer the switch and end up on the side of the barrier I need to be on to get to the door. I have tried everything I can think of. Thanks in advance!

#41 Sinfex

Sinfex

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:43 PM

Stand here.

IPB Image

And use the Hammer.

#42 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:09 PM

Thanks. I had tried to hammer that spot from all angles in the hope of being able to be on the other side of the barrier but hadn't stood in that exact spot. I'm actually shocked I didn't stumble onto that by accident as much as I hammered in that room.

I finished the quest. Very fun game.

#43 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ May 11 2009, 07:55 PM) View Post

IPB Image

Holy mother of God, I discovered this type of screens after Level 5? What is this? O_o

Holy *!@#! thats where I was before that was one of the most glicthly scree I see im my life!!!! great game on Lv 9 o help so far....

Edited by Midnight_King, 24 May 2009 - 03:10 AM.

#44 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(Midnight_King @ May 24 2009, 03:09 AM) View Post

Holy *!@#! thats where I was before that was one of the most glicthly scree I see im my life!!!! great game on Lv 9 o help so far....

yes on that screen go up and into the left
find a room with blue floor and place a bomb at the floor near the left side

#45 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:57 PM

What's up with the many arrows in level 4...did anyone figure it out? I'm wondering and not getting anywhere. Help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users