Remake

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:01 PM

Now i'm wondering how a remake of the Oracles games will be. Best case scenario they have both games in a single cartidge, meaning you don't have to buy two games to get the whole thing. Worst case scenario it's like the originals and you have to buy both games separately.

• Daniel likes this

#92 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:17 PM

Now i'm wondering how a remake of the Oracles games will be. Best case scenario they have both games in a single cartidge, meaning you don't have to buy two games to get the whole thing. Worst case scenario it's like the originals and you have to buy both games separately.

Hopefully soon, they have a solid game engine already and can reuse many graphics. They were both great games and although less popular than the console Zeldas the fact that the Link's Awakening remake was a hit despite its age shows that they should be just as popular if remade.

That being said the odds of them releasing them as one cartridge is slim to none. They know they can get away with selling them separate because most of us (myself included) are fanboys enough to still buy them.

If it happens I'll be bringing out my old carts to replay them while I wait for the remakes, as I did with Link's Awakening.

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Remake

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users