3 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 April 2019 - 05:11 PM

So this isn't dead.

Progress did come to a halt due to me completing assets in Firebird needed to finish this quest so I decided to just port this over back to Gameboy. Now you're probably thinking right now that's going to be a big delay but... I finished the overworld in just 2-3 days, so it's not really that much. :P A bunch of scripting was done a while ago thanks to Avataro. A big highlight now is that there's now a menu dedicated to selecting a tunic!

Fast travel has been added into the remake. You can unlock 9 locations, all pertaining to major landmarks.

Big thanks to Sheik and Ambient Silence for giving a ton of feedback in such a little amount of time!
Here are quite a few screens showing a variety of areas. Some may be subject to change:

uQGPojv.pngabV5qvX.pngTkqj5Nx.pngp7wBCxx.pngspGDCuE.png
G7SrKrY.pngsH7PpG1.pngozsUo28.pngTKpX4FS.png

I'm hoping to get this done ASAP. I'll be doing some updates along the way, so stay tuned. :)

• Anthus, Eddy, Sheik and 7 others like this

#2 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 06 April 2019 - 05:41 PM

I wish i could test this quest anytime soon :)

• Shane likes this

#3 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members

Posted 06 April 2019 - 06:49 PM

Oh Gosh! Those screens looks beautiful, I hope you finish this beauty quest soon. I support you, dude! :D

• Shane likes this

#4 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:35 PM

I've been watching this map's progress the past few days and it's remarkable how quickly Shane's made such a nice map. Looking forward to the final product!

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users