action adventure story puzzle

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#61 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 18 September 2021 - 06:19 AM

I think there's a glitch, in Asthenie's dream (Friend) I can't use the raft at a certain dock.

Oh wait do I need flippers?

Uh oh, I'm stuck. I don't have flippers and I have no way of exiting the dream.

You can finish this level without the flipper but I make the mistake to make the video without the flipper. I'm sorry, I'll make a new video!

4t38.png

In My New Run i Was Falling into a New Bug So Yeah i Must F6 To Rescue it I cant Explain it But its to See Tomorow in The Part but Yeah I Try to Explain In The Dream in The one Momy from The House North West of The Vilage There is a Way you can Stuck Trough the Dimmension Traveling when you go To The Switch in The Early West Area The Pushblock seems Only for The switch not to Push it Down to Escape :D

I think I know where it's, thank you I'll see that !!

That link worked.  I finished the school and I'm back on my way.  I will say it was probably my least favorite level thus far in terms of design.  It was frustrating at times.  But overall I'm very impressed with this in most respects.

Thank you! It's a hard level yes, maybe I'll make it easier

Edited by Aroten, 18 September 2021 - 06:21 AM.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#62 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 18 September 2021 - 07:49 PM

Ok I Found The Empty Room with Keese Bug Again This Time After Going Into Grey Wolfs Home After I Defeated the Yelow If It Got Night and Wowolfi Said go To The House but i was Walking Trough the Vilage and After Vesiting The Night Shop and Going Before The Overworld and Back Again it was Day Again to The Point Before Defeating the Yelow If so I was Going to The Hoouse Bombing The Way in Again and Yes Bug Happened its All Recorded and i Will Upload it Tomorrow :D

• Solynutt and Epsalon ZX like this

#63 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2021 - 08:00 PM

I finished my run, and I loved it! :D I'll try to finish it this time up to the "main" ending...

My ending

Let's see how run 2 goes :D 

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#64 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 18 September 2021 - 08:31 PM

Ok I Found The Empty Room with Keese Bug Again This Time After Going Into Grey Wolfs Home After I Defeated the Yelow If It Got Night and Wowolfi Said go To The House but i was Walking Trough the Vilage and After Vesiting The Night Shop and Going Before The Overworld and Back Again it was Day Again to The Point Before Defeating the Yelow If so I was Going to The Hoouse Bombing The Way in Again and Yes Bug Happened its All Recorded and i Will Upload it Tomorrow :D

I found the problem. Thank you! & I watch all your videos and you're strong for found bugs, I really need it, I repair all of them!

I could release a version without too many bugs thanks to you!
The disadvantage of releasing a game with so many paths is that, despite 20 testers, it is impossible to find all the bugs since there were paths that weren't used much. 
Do you need a new save point?

I finished my run, and I loved it! :D I'll try to finish it this time up to the "main" ending...

Thank you a lot! The baloon level was not too hard?

Edited by Aroten, 18 September 2021 - 08:49 PM.

• Demonlink and Lordkronos like this

#65 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 18 September 2021 - 08:34 PM

Not at all, it was cool! :D
  • Solynutt likes this

#66 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 18 September 2021 - 11:33 PM

Spoiler

#67 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 05:53 AM

Maybe this will be explained in the next game! c:

• Shane and Demonlink like this

#68 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 08:56 AM

I found the problem. Thank you! & I watch all your videos and you're strong for found bugs, I really need it, I repair all of them!

I could release a version without too many bugs thanks to you!
The disadvantage of releasing a game with so many paths is that, despite 20 testers, it is impossible to find all the bugs since there were paths that weren't used much. 
Do you need a new save point?

Curently No I Couldnt Go one Again and Could made Trough it Another New Dungeon which Lead to The same Boss so Yeah it Was no Softlocking Bug at All and Yeah What To The Paths defenitely Interresting Concept and I Wonder How much i Have Overseen What I Notized is Its Destinaded Wich Choices you Take and if you Try to Kill or Not Someon all This Factors can Already Chance The Same Dream but Yeah i must be Lucky in The Discription Stays that Sometimes you see Only Two Dungeons but My Paths Leads me Always Trough many Ones :D

Spoiler

I Call it The Land of Living Death I Notized It Changes Everytime you Achive Somethink Like The Hole in The Vilage :D

• Solynutt and Demonlink like this

#69 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 11:24 AM

I'm stuck

Edited by Demonlink, 19 September 2021 - 11:28 AM.

• Solynutt likes this

#70 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 11:38 AM

Curently No I Couldnt Go one Again and Could made Trough it Another New Dungeon which Lead to The same Boss so Yeah it Was no Softlocking Bug at All and Yeah What To The Paths defenitely Interresting Concept and I Wonder How much i Have Overseen What I Notized is Its Destinaded Wich Choices you Take and if you Try to Kill or Not Someon all This Factors can Already Chance The Same Dream but Yeah i must be Lucky in The Discription Stays that Sometimes you see Only Two Dungeons but My Paths Leads me Always Trough many Ones :D

I'll wait the video!

EDIT: Nevermind, I did it. But still, it's a very precise jump. I recommend removing the block I mentioned.

Done!

#71 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 11:47 AM

More problems

#72 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 11:58 AM

Do you need a save with more blocks? These are very precise jumps, yes , but I can make this easier, it's not really important x)

#73 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 12:00 PM

Do you need a save with more blocks? These are very precise jumps, yes , but I can make this easier, it's not really important x)

Yes, I'd really appreciate it! :)

#74 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 12:05 PM

Yes, I'd really appreciate it! :)

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing
done !

Edited by Aroten, 19 September 2021 - 12:05 PM.

• Demonlink likes this

#75 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 19 September 2021 - 12:20 PM

Thank you so much! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: action, adventure, story, puzzle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users