trying to remember a quest

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:11 PM

not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

I remember playing a quest a few years back. You were in a factory, and you had to hit various switches, some switches would activate the factory turning everything on, others would deactivate it shutting everything down, and you had to navigate your way through it, while avoiding barriers and such but targeting the proper switches.

I can't for the life of me remember this quest, or even if it was just part of a quest.

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:43 PM

The only thing I can think of that comes to mind right now is Level 4 in Lost Isle, since that was the central gimmick of the dungeon. Not sure if that's what you were thinking of.

#3 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 24 February 2020 - 05:13 PM

To The Top has a dungeon called Forest Factory where you turn the power on and off.

#4 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:28 PM

What tileset/graphical style was it in? That might narrow things down.

- Shane

#5 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:04 PM

Both Mega Man Dr. Wily's Revenge and Lost Isle have a factory-ish level where you turn the power on and off constantly. Don't know if any other quests have such levels.

#6 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 25 February 2020 - 08:40 PM

Was it a whole quest, or just a single dungeon? Other than what has been mentioned, there was a demo dungeon for a quest called TRIFORCE that had a factory level. And what Shane said, do you remember what tileset it used?

#7 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 February 2020 - 07:29 PM

To The Top has a dungeon called Forest Factory where you turn the power on and off.

yea, Im fairly certain it was too the top, I can tell from the music in that level. Anyway we have a winner!! Thanks TheRock

• TheRock likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users