• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:40 PM

That's right, i'm remaking Twilight Princess! NES style!

Demo :
http://www.mediafire...rfq03d2b1zlz5m5

And some notes.

-PLEASE tell me if there are some mess ups!
I know there is one when coming back from Ordon Forest (The woods by Link's house), but I can't figure out how to fix that one.

-I started Faron Woods (But it just leads to a black area for some reason icon_frown.gif)

-The sword is in Russl's house.

-So far there are 2 hidden hearts.

-When facing down, Link's head is abnormally long, but I don't know the best way to fix it. If I can trust you, I will give you the password and you can fix it, or just tell me the best way it could look!

-Save after entering a room and getting/buying something. It won't let you leave (And I don't know how to fix it yet)

-You can swim right from the beginning icon_smile.gif

Edited by Lynker, 23 August 2010 - 04:09 PM.

#2 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:35 AM

I'm not sure I understand your problem. Which of the following is the problem:

1. You saved it to your own computer and you're not sure where it went.

2. You uploaded it to PureZC and it isn't there yet. Or...

3. ...er. Something else?

...Those are the only interpretations of your problem that I can think of. icon_confused.gif Please help us to understand what you need help with.

#3 Hawkmask20

Hawkmask20

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:03 AM

Did you change the Link sprites before you had that head proble? And what do you mean his head looked abnormally long? You don't have a pic do you?
And the photos you take should show up in the zip folder where your ZQuest and ZC is.

Edited by Hawkmask20, 18 August 2010 - 08:05 AM.

#4 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:31 AM

Are you going to have custom bosses and the twilight realm? and if its a 2.5 quest it won't be able to be uploaded here at purezc.

also I'm making a twilight princess biased game too

#5 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:12 AM

Oh Mine Mine....! What the ""hewck "" is going on here? icon_confused2.gif icon_confused2.gif icon_unsettled.gif
icon_unsettled.gif
-

QUOTE(Lynker @ Aug 17 2010, 10:40 PM) View Post

That's right, i'm remaking Twilight Princess! NES style!
I'm going to make it for download!

But...I can't find it!
I saved it in 2 places, but it won't show up when iI go to the folder. And when I tried to upload it (On Rapidshare) it won't show up either. It is a .qst file.

Help!

--

And some notes.

-PLEASE tell me if there are some mess ups!
I know there is one when coming back from Ordon Forest (The woods by Link's house), but I can't figure out how to fix that one.

-I started Faron Woods (But it just leads to a black area for some reason icon_frown.gif)

-The sword is in Russl's house.

-So far there are 2 hidden hearts.

-When facing down, Link's head is abnormally long, but I don't know the best way to fix it. If I can trust you, I will give you the password and you can fix it, or just tell me the best way it could look!
So can someone help, and then you guys can try it out!
I'm excited!

EDIT - Can anyone help? And when I take a photo of what's going on, where does it go?

#6 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE(Radien @ Aug 18 2010, 06:35 AM) View Post

I'm not sure I understand your problem. Which of the following is the problem:

1. You saved it to your own computer and you're not sure where it went.

2. You uploaded it to PureZC and it isn't there yet. Or...

3. ...er. Something else?

...Those are the only interpretations of your problem that I can think of. icon_confused.gif Please help us to understand what you need help with.

1. I know what folder its in, but it doesn't show up when I look at it in the folder. Only when I open it with ZC or ZQ.

Link's long head is well, longer than the other sprites. It just looks weird.

Um, I don't think the Twilight realm. Its sort of like a sequel.

I'm thinking about custom bosses.
And it is in 2.10.

#7 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE(Lynker @ Aug 18 2010, 03:34 PM) View Post
1. I know what folder its in, but it doesn't show up when I look at it in the folder. Only when I open it with ZC or ZQ.

Hmmm. The only thing I can think of is that QST files might be "hidden" on your computer, and your computer is set to not show hidden files.

This might happen because another program also uses the "QST" file extension. This won't hurt your computer, but it sometimes causes problems like this.

To fix it, click on the drop-down menu in any folder, and select:

Tools -> Folder Options

Once you've opened the Folder Options window, click on the "View" tab. Look in the window for the "Show hidden files and folders" option and click it. Press OK.

This will make all of the files on your hard drive visible. "Hidden" files that are visible will have faded-out file icons, but you can still do things with them. Be careful; some files are invisible because you're not meant to mess with them. If you do anything to a faded-out file, make sure you know what you're messing with.

Now, if your QST file was, in fact, hidden, this should make it visible. Let me know if that works. If it does, and you want to prevent it from happening again, let me know and I'll try to help you further. icon_smile.gif

#8 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:08 AM

Wow sound great. So when you will put download?

#9 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE(Lynker @ Aug 18 2010, 06:34 PM) View Post

Um, I don't think the Twilight realm. Its sort of like a sequel.
A sequel icon_confused.gif
so what's going to be in it?

I'm thinking about custom bosses.
And it is in 2.10.
so who's the villain of the game?

also I'm making a quest that has the twilight realm and twilight princess is my favorite Zelda game so I hope this turns out good icon_thumbsup.gif

good luck icon_smile.gif

#10 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE(Radien @ Aug 18 2010, 08:25 PM) View Post

Hmmm. The only thing I can think of is that QST files might be "hidden" on your computer, and your computer is set to not show hidden files.

This might happen because another program also uses the "QST" file extension. This won't hurt your computer, but it sometimes causes problems like this.

To fix it, click on the drop-down menu in any folder, and select:

Tools -> Folder Options

Once you've opened the Folder Options window, click on the "View" tab. Look in the window for the "Show hidden files and folders" option and click it. Press OK.

This will make all of the files on your hard drive visible. "Hidden" files that are visible will have faded-out file icons, but you can still do things with them. Be careful; some files are invisible because you're not meant to mess with them. If you do anything to a faded-out file, make sure you know what you're messing with.

Now, if your QST file was, in fact, hidden, this should make it visible. Let me know if that works. If it does, and you want to prevent it from happening again, let me know and I'll try to help you further. icon_smile.gif

But the weird thing is, it shows the quests ZC came with, and the ones I downloaded, but not the ones I made. JUST. Those.

#11 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

You can right-click the individual quest files and uncheck the 'hidden' property.

#12 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE(MoscowModder @ Aug 19 2010, 05:25 PM) View Post

You can right-click the individual quest files and uncheck the 'hidden' property.

How many times do I have to say it?
It won't show up in the folder. Only when i open ZQ or ZC and I CANNOT right-click there.

#13 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

I don't think you guys pay attention what I just said. When you will put download?

#14 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:59 PM

??
Or am I totally lost or I don't get it!! icon_eek.gif
He can't put nothing for download --- because he got nothing to put for download
Am I wright or wrong? or well .... icon_blink.gif
-

QUOTE(Zeldaman23 @ Aug 19 2010, 04:46 PM) View Post

I don't think you guys pay attention what I just said. When you will put download?

#15 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:05 PM

Well it said cant put download. I think he did something wrong. I think I give a try. Ask him if he can send me quest. Not download. Just like .qst file. You know what I mean?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users