one more journey

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#16 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

Found a bug in the Ancient Palace. If you miss the star switch in the room on the right, there is no way to get back from the room on the left.

HEJD2i4.jpg   O8u3RqG.jpg

Where is the boss room? I've been through the entire dungeon.

Can't figure out what to do in this room.

PwWMWVL.jpg

#17 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

Note taken. Actually, the secret on the first image should have been permanent.

As for the 3rd image, it looks to me you've already done what you had. The blocks are gone, maybe you forgot.

Boss room: From dungeon entrance, 1 screen up ,3 right, and then keep going up until you come across a room with two warps. If you've already gotten the boss key, you must have been there already. The two warps take you to different places. The one on the right leads to the boss door.

#18 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

Phew i just got the hookshot :bounce: and i am trying to hunt down the boss key now.

It is a really nice adventure going on with this quest alot of lttp feeling.

And i got a question to the quest author also . Are you gonna update this file? since there is some issues here an there for example using wrong layers and things like that

and some enemies looks litte odd in overworld parts.

I can also show some screen`s about those things later on.

Edited by judasrising, 29 August 2014 - 05:40 PM.

#19 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:46 PM

@ judasrising For now, I intend to focus on fixing the game-breaking bugs etc. I may go back on fixing the graphics part too, but it's definitely going to take some time, if it happens at all.

Thanks for playing, and I'm happy to hear it's giving you an AlttP feeling, though that should be mostly due to the tileset :D

Edited by 2024, 29 August 2014 - 06:00 PM.

• judasrising likes this

#20 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

@ judasrising For now, I intend to focus on fixing the game-breaking bugs etc. I may go back on fixing the graphics part too, but it's definitely going to take some time, if it happens at all.

Thanks for playing, and I'm happy to hear it's giving you an AllttP feeling, though that should be mostly due to the tileset :D

Ah i understand of course game-breaking bugs first . and yes lttp feeling is beacuse you using that tileset and i like that tileset alot, it brings me memories when i back in time played lttp

at the first time.And i like the adventure you created here with your quest so i am gonna contiune play this to the end of course :D

Some of the puzzles in this quest are really cool and awesome, :omg:

#21 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

How do I open this door?   http://postimg.org/image/bkf399cit/

It's this room on 2F of hyrule castle:  http://postimg.org/image/fk3mcutjv/

#22 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

@ Joki

One of the jars hides the switch. I'm assuming you can't open the door leading to the right side of the screen, so go back (to the screen to the right from there) and search the back of the torches a bit.

@ judasrising

You're welcome to give me any pictures of flaws you find, I always appreciate people who take time out of their lives to help me.

Edited by 2024, 29 August 2014 - 07:25 PM.

#23 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:26 PM

I got to the end of number 4 in level 7 but there was no switch for number 5.

What did I miss?

Edited by Spelunker, 29 August 2014 - 11:37 PM.

#24 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

i stumped in the ordeal of wisdom. the room where i match the blocks to the corresponding room, ive destroyed the blocks that appeared and then what? bahhh

#25 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

Missing to open a door at Lost Woods Shrine, I think a need to make something here:

z38.jpg

Pls. help me. tried everything...

Edited by patgarret, 30 August 2014 - 03:43 AM.

#26 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:32 AM

@ Spelunker: You should get the dungeon item at the end of 4. Did you get past the room with the singpost that says "Patience" ?

@ Canaan: if I understood correctly where you are, the rest of the rooms to the right show you what you need to do next. The first one shows where you need to push the blocks. The second one shows a few triggers. The triggers do NOT have to be on blocks (notice the eyeball on the wall. What would you normally do?). It may be kinda tricky (it IS the ordeal of wisdom, after all!) so PM me if you still can't manage.

@ Patgarret: There's nothing to do on that screen, and I sadly can't know which doors you've opened. If you tell me which one isn't open, or sent me a picture, I'll be able to help you.

I REALLY need to learn how to use spoilers! Can anyone enlighten a poor newbie?

#27 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:51 AM

Hi at all,

how can i open the tree in the south-west area. For sure in lvl 3.

Got the small and the bosskey. Beat the Gleok.

#28 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

@ Spelunker: You should get the dungeon item at the end of 4. Did you get past the room with the singpost that says "Patience" ?

@ Canaan: if I understood correctly where you are, the rest of the rooms to the right show you what you need to do next. The first one shows where you need to push the blocks. The second one shows a few triggers. The triggers do NOT have to be on blocks (notice the eyeball on the wall. What would you normally do?). It may be kinda tricky (it IS the ordeal of wisdom, after all!) so PM me if you still can't manage.

@ Patgarret: There's nothing to do on that screen, and I sadly can't know which doors you've opened. If you tell me which one isn't open, or sent me a picture, I'll be able to help you.

I REALLY need to learn how to use spoilers! Can anyone enlighten a poor newbie?

I think you need the [/hidden] command [/hidden]. Whoops didn't work! Someone enlighten us all please!

Having trouble hitting the top switch in this room. Any pointers?  http://postimg.org/image/tjjq1n6if/

Hi at all,

how can i open the tree in the south-west area. For sure in lvl 3.

Got the small and the bosskey. Beat the Gleok.

The two bottom areas are tricks. Use your boomerang to hit some flowers to access the bottom west area.

Edited by Joki, 30 August 2014 - 08:53 AM.

#29 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:09 AM

@ JPappi: For the tree at the south-west area, you need to slash a flower with your sword.

@ Joki: If you notice, both those switches turn blue for a brief period of time. You just need to time your attack and hit one of them when they are blue.

#30 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:15 AM

I canĀ“t figure out what to do in this room,

zelda001_zpse4afcec3.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: one, more, journey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users