60 replies to this topic

#31 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ May 31 2010, 04:52 PM) View Post

EDIT: YIPEEEE, HERE IS THE BAIT icon_heh.gif

Whoa, good work! I bombed almost every other screen there, suspected that something was hidden there, it was quite hard to find. icon_biggrin.gif

#32 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

Oh boy - at that corner, I bombed, burned, played, did every possible thing - place tempts --
Finally I was thinking the quest maker may forgot to put any bite in here icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif icon_freak.gif icon_eek.gif
-
QUOTE(cosmofield @ May 31 2010, 11:44 AM) View Post

Whoa, good work! I bombed almost every other screen there, suspected that something was hidden there, it was quite hard to find. icon_biggrin.gif

#33 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ May 31 2010, 11:40 AM) View Post

Oh boy - at that corner, I bombed, burned, played, did every possible thing - place tempts --
Finally I was thinking the quest maker may forgot to put any bite in here icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif icon_freak.gif icon_eek.gif
-

Finally beaten this quest. You get the 2nd bracelet in level 9 to push the green boulder. And there is ..... icon_heh.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 31 May 2010 - 01:19 PM.

#34 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ May 31 2010, 08:08 PM) View Post

Finally beaten this quest. You get the 2nd bracelet in level 9 to push the green boulder. And there is . icon_heh.gif

Congratulation, I will continue later, have all triforce and HP (16 I think is all of them) haven't found any place where the boots can be useful, also don't know if the big wallet (costs 500 ruppees) is good for anything, they can be bought in the "shop of useless items" even if the magic key in there came in handy (I missed one key somewhere)

#35 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ May 31 2010, 12:48 PM) View Post

Congratulation, I will continue later, have all triforce and HP (16 I think is all of them) haven't found any place where the boots can be useful, also don't know if the big wallet (costs 500 ruppees) is good for anything, they can be bought in the "shop of useless items" even if the magic key in there came in handy (I missed one key somewhere)

Don´t spend money on boots or big wallet. You have no use of them icon_smile.gif

#36 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ May 31 2010, 08:56 PM) View Post

Don´t spend money on boots or big wallet. You have no use of them icon_smile.gif

I could need a clue in level 9, have only reached the first 16 rooms (2 rows) seems quite hard to navigate in here, in what room should I look next? icon_neutral.gif

#37 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ May 31 2010, 01:08 PM) View Post

I could need a clue in level 9, have only reached the first 16 rooms (2 rows) seems quite hard to navigate in here, in what room should I look next? icon_neutral.gif

Have you got the map ? I PM you in swedish

#38 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ May 31 2010, 09:30 PM) View Post

Have you got the map ? I PM you in swedish

I found the path. Got it beat, will now check out that cave now when I have the 2nd bracelet icon_smile.gif

#39 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ May 31 2010, 01:32 PM) View Post

I found the path. Got it beat, will now check out that cave now when I have the 2nd bracelet icon_smile.gif

Congratulations you to. Anyway a nice quest. I wonder where Vravelo is ? icon_biggrin.gif

#40 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ May 31 2010, 09:39 PM) View Post

Congratulations you to. Anyway a nice quest. I wonder where Vravelo is ? icon_biggrin.gif

Is it any other locations to visit after that cave? Or is it the end? A clue in level 9 said something about "the real end" but I don't remember any suspicious place. icon_unsettled.gif

#41 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:57 PM

Hurray (3 time)! for both of you (specially to lukaz for finding that tricky bite) icon_thumbsup.gif
I'm few seconds away from beaten this level -9
But once beaten , the quest will be over -- so I better go slow!
I've made this far thanks to all your advices and tips on the thread
If any other new quest turn out to be played, please let me know asap"
keep in touch icon_biggrin.gif
-
QUOTE(Lukaz @ May 31 2010, 02:39 PM) View Post

Edited by vravelo, 31 May 2010 - 02:58 PM.

#42 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:46 PM

oopsss..!!! Forgot to tell ,, I'm waiting for next...!

QUOTE(vravelo @ May 31 2010, 02:57 PM) View Post

Hurray (3 time)! for both of you (specially to lukaz for finding that tricky bite) icon_thumbsup.gif
I'm few seconds away from beaten this level -9
But once beaten , the quest will be over -- so I better go slow!
I've made this far thanks to all your advices and tips on the thread
If any other new quest turn out to be played, please let me know asap"
keep in touch icon_biggrin.gif
-

#43 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Jun 2 2010, 12:46 AM) View Post

oopsss..!!! Forgot to tell ,, I'm waiting for next...!

Sorry. I don't have another quest for us. I will be busy with tileset design for the time, I maybe will join a new campaign if anyone find one. icon_biggrin.gif

#44 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

tileset design ... gee a lot of work on the way.. icon_sweat.gif
-

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Jun 1 2010, 06:56 PM) View Post

Sorry. I don't have another quest for us. I will be busy with tileset design for the time, I maybe will join a new campaign if anyone find one. icon_biggrin.gif

#45 Humpty

Humpty

• Members

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:08 PM

Hello everyone!!! How's it going?? I have been playing Hell Awaits for about a week now. Great game!! I'm actually stuck now. I beaten level 1 through 5. Except there's a room in level 5 where I can't seem to get across from this lake in the room. Other post suggest I get flippers but I don't know where that is?? Also, how do I get to the raft in level 6?? I can see it but don't know how to get it. Anyway help would be great!! Awesome game but it's hard to find posts about this game!! Thanks everyone!!

Humpty

P.S. By the way, I tried contacting Manson Seed, the original author but his e-mail address doesn't work. icon_frown.gif

Edited by Humpty, 26 October 2010 - 05:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users