• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 May 2018 - 08:21 AM

Alright so quite a few things have been going on lately with life and ZC and all that, but I want to say that this quest is going to be finally revived again and I'll be working on it from now on.

Firstly, with AR3 being released a little over a month ago, it feels like a big relief has been lifted off me, which is great because I was working on that project for way too long and it finally feels great to have that completed so I can begin working on other stuff. I've been meaning to continue this project as soon as AR3 was done and released, however university began to take over and for the last month or so things have been pretty hectic for me in terms of exam preparation and courseworks being due. As of yesterday, I finished my last exam and, assuming I passed everything, I've finished my first year of university. Now I have about 3-4 months of summer holiday with hardly anything to do, so I figured now would be the best time to pick up this project again and get right back into work. I'm hoping this project won't be a repeat of AR3's development hell since this quest aims to be a lot shorter (maybe, we'll see how that goes lol).

As of now, I'm gonna be going back through the quest so far and probably make a couple changes, especially with the intro and everything, since I have better ideas for that now. Progress should be moving fairly swiftly too... that is until Geometry Dash addiction happens, then we'll see lol. I'll also be sure to keep updating the Quest Overview thread since that has all the main quest info and stuff, and that's a good place to keep track on the project too!

Anyways, that is all for now. Thanks for reading!
  • Anthus, Shane and Jared like this

#2 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:18 AM

Finish LoL DX
  • Shane and Eddy like this

#3 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators