Rambly's quests are back in the database

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 19 March 2021 - 06:46 PM

Hello friends!  If you were missing being able to play Rambly's quests, and were thinking, "boy, I'd sure love to play Rambly's quests, but they're presently unavailable to play", then today is your lucky day!  I'm Rambly and my quests are back in the Pure Zelda Classic Quest Database!  And you can view them here!

You can play classic quests like "Ganon's Revenge: Destiny of a Hero" and "I Hate Mayonnaise 1".  Also there's some silly donut quest I made once too -- I guess you can check that out.  I want this thread to have more substance to it but I can't think of anything else to say.  Bye

• Anthus, nicklegends, Mitchfork and 5 others like this

#2 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 March 2021 - 11:02 PM

I can finally save a squid again

• Rambly likes this

#3 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 19 March 2021 - 11:42 PM

Aw heck yeah! Rambly quests are back on the menu! Time to eat a whole can of Barbasol like it's 2011 and random is going out of fashion!

• Rambly, Russ and SkyLizardGirl like this

#4 Valerie

Valerie

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 20 March 2021 - 02:24 PM

You can play classic quests like "Ganon's Revenge: Destiny of a Hero"

Cool, it uses the modified BS dungeon walls I made back in 2002. I like it when I see the graphics I made get used by other people. :)
  • SkyLizardGirl likes this

#5 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 20 March 2021 - 11:11 PM

Cool, it uses the modified BS dungeon walls I made back in 2002. I like it when I see the graphics I made get used by other people. :)

Well, hell, you oughta be in the credits then.  Might go ahead and do a tiny little submission update...
(I think they arrived in GRII through Radien's New BS Tileset?  I'm not sure, it's been a few years since I worked on that...)

(edit: Oh, I guess I did credit you, but not for the walls directly.  Again, I ought to fix that...)

Edited by Rambly, 20 March 2021 - 11:12 PM.

#6 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 20 March 2021 - 11:37 PM

I did really like the I Hate Mayonnaise quests (the second one especially so). So it's good to know that other people will have a chance to give them a shot again.
Haven't played that Ganon's Revenge quest though. Not even sure if I ever heard about it. I'll have to give that one a shot.

#7 Valerie

Valerie

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 21 March 2021 - 01:25 PM

Well, hell, you oughta be in the credits then.  Might go ahead and do a tiny little submission update...
(I think they arrived in GRII through Radien's New BS Tileset?  I'm not sure, it's been a few years since I worked on that...)

(edit: Oh, I guess I did credit you, but not for the walls directly.  Again, I ought to fix that...)

Radien's Tileset was built as an update to the one I made, and mine was an update of the original by Phantom Menace. I made quite a few changes, but I don't remember for sure who made some of the tiles. I did some searching on AGN forums a while ago to find old topics where I said what I did https://www.armagedd...making-memories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users