Photo

What is the most you ever won gambling? Also money question.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LikeLike888

LikeLike888

Spicy food lover!!

• Members

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:37 PM

Is it true that out of all North American money that exists there is more than five hundred trillion altogether?

#2 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:43 PM

It depends on the currency, if you calculate it in a currency that is worth much less than the dollar they are many more​

THe topic was not "What is the most you ever won gambling ?" it was 600,00 € but i don't take it 'cause my oppenent was drunk and i felt guilty take it...do you belive that ?

EDIT : of course it was not true, my bigger win was miserable 25,00 € and it was one of that game where you must scratch the silver part and found 3 times the same number for win

Edited by Dark Ice Dragon, 10 September 2018 - 02:51 PM.

• Anthus likes this

#3 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:23 PM

I won $40 from a Fantasy Football league last year (got 2nd). It was a $20 buy in.

• Dark Ice Dragon likes this

#4 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:38 PM

I won all the money in my wallet by not gambling it away. The house always wins.

• ShadowTiger, Anthus, Eddy and 3 others like this

#5 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:00 PM

Zero dollars.

• Shane and Haylee like this

#6 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:22 PM

I did one of those machines where you drop coins in and hope for it to drop out more coins. They used 10p coins, and I converted a pound into those. I think my maximum amount I ended up with was £1.60. Then I lost it all.

Don't gamble, kids. Unless you do it responsibly?

#7 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:31 AM

Regarding 'gambling', I'm going to guess that you're including poker, and quasi-gambling games where some amount of skill is involved.

How are you qualifying 'most amount'? The most in a single hand/pot, single day, single event, in a fiscal year?

The other money question is a bit silly, as that's all fiat money. A beter question, is: How much bullion-grade precious metal is there, in the world?

Any economy that has more fiat money than the world value of metals assets has problems. While aye, real property and intellectual property have value, as do all tangible asssets, as trade commodoties, only precious metals are a viable base for a currency that's non-fiat.

You could factor-in petrol, and other mineral wealth as well, and energy wealth, if you wish.

It depends on the currency, if you calculate it in a currency that is worth much less than the dollar they are many more​
THe topic was not "What is the most you ever won gambling ?" it was 600,00 € but i don't take it 'cause my oppenent was drunk and i felt guilty take it...do you belive that ?

EDIT : of course it was not true, my bigger win was miserable 25,00 € and it was one of that game where you must scratch the silver part and found 3 times the same number for win

I never feel guilty taking money when I had to risk me own first.

Beyond that, it's his own fault, being too drunk to play well, and it'd've been a better lseeon for'm to go home flat brokem and learn to play with a clearer head.

I'm dangerous, as I play somewhat better when I'm pissed than sober. ;)

P.S. Did you know? In the late 70s through mid 80s, we'd go to video arcades, and wager on high scores. Even in Space Invaders, at 1p/point of difference, you could win, or lose a few quid easily, per game.
  • Dark Ice Dragon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users