Photo

TLOZ - Le Monde Inconnu (The Unknown World)

zelda linkael link kasuto le monde inconnu the unknown world dance of remembrance tiles dor tiles open world

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#46 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:19 AM

Try it and you'll see if it starts again this bug. I would try to solve it immediately.

#47 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:21 AM

Try it and you'll see if it starts again this bug. I would try to solve it immediately.

I down loaded the file and it was newer than the file i have but i still cant select bombs :shrug:

#48 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:24 AM

Okay, I'll see what this problem is. It should not be too long to solve.

• judasrising likes this

#49 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:27 AM

Okay, I'll see what this problem is. It should not be too long to solve.

Thank you..

#50 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:42 AM

I fixed the problem and tested, it works perfectly. It is possible to select the bomb easily and press A or B to equip it.

This is a mistake I made in the demo only, it did not have this problem in the normal version.

Edited by Dark Linkael, 03 August 2017 - 06:42 AM.

• judasrising likes this

#51 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:49 AM

I fixed the problem and tested, it works perfectly. It is possible to select the bomb easily and press A or B to equip it.

This is a mistake I made in the demo only, it did not have this problem in the normal version.

merci now it works :bounce:  :bounce:

#52 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:54 AM

Perfect ! :D

Have fun on the rest of the demo! The dungeon is not very easy, but it's much simpler than in previous versions of my game.

• judasrising likes this

#53 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

Perfect ! :D

Have fun on the rest of the demo! The dungeon is not very easy, but it's much simpler than in previous versions of my game.

Yes belive me i really enjoy this ,found the first temple and some keys :bounce:

#54 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

It's really nice to know that you're enjoying my demo and yet it's only a tiny part of the game! :)

If I make a second demo in 2018, it will be a much higher level. Hyrule Field and Hyrule Castle Town will be integrated.

• judasrising likes this

#55 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:13 AM

It's really nice to know that you're enjoying my demo and yet it's only a tiny part of the game! :)

If I make a second demo in 2018, it will be a much higher level. Hyrule Field and Hyrule Castle Town will be integrated.

Thanks .i am looking forward to the next demo allready ,i like big quests.

If you need a betatester let me know.

#56 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:28 AM

Okay, I'd see, even though I'm doing very well for this part of the work! I keep testing and retesting my recent work. As a result, the problems become very rare. The errors in the demo is due to manipulation in creating this demo.

After that it is always better to keep the secret of the game to everyone. The pleasure of discovery is more powerful. That's why I'm the only betatester in my game.

• judasrising likes this

#57 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:18 AM

HI!

I finished your demo a couple of days ago. It was fun to play, I like finding things. You hid them very well. It would be nice to have it in English to understand the story. I know a few words in French a very few.

A odd thing was I didn't have any trouble selecting the bombs with the cursor. I downloaded it on the 30th of July. I played it in 2.50.3 RC1.

I hope it won't be too long before you get it done or have more demos to play.

#58 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:39 AM

Hi!

Thank you, I'm glad you had fun with my demo despite the French language! I hope to find a solution to have my game translated entirely into English.

Ah, for the history of the bomb that does not select itself, I evoked the problem with judasrising
. Download the new version of the demo I released today. I corrected this error.

#59 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Okay, I'd see, even though I'm doing very well for this part of the work! I keep testing and retesting my recent work. As a result, the problems become very rare. The errors in the demo is due to manipulation in creating this demo.

After that it is always better to keep the secret of the game to everyone. The pleasure of discovery is more powerful. That's why I'm the only betatester in my game.

Hi

very good answer all respect to you ,i might i use 2 testers maybe 3 .and one more thing i wish the demo was little longer for the players point of view 

just for the player to see what more options player can have before enter even the first temple.

#60 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:12 PM

Hi!

Having betatesters allows to have less work in the game. However, I'm thinking about testing "La Terre Secrète", my other Zelda, but I'm afraid that the difficulty is too high for betatesters. A detail that I must change before officially unveiling the game.

My demo is quite short it is true, although I added things since 2008. However, it is difficult to retouch this part of the game given the size of the zone. For the second demo, it will be really different.

• judasrising likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zelda, linkael, link, kasuto, le monde inconnu, the unknown world, dance of remembrance tiles, dor tiles, open world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users