Triforce Knight Pre-Release V.096 help

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#121 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:51 PM

Are you able to kill the floating statues in LV8? If yes, how?

If i recall correctly, all of the keys are on the first floor, there are none on the second. Use your lens to see where hidden staircases are on the first floor.

There are some on the 2nd floor, too.

#122 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:58 PM

Are you able to kill the floating statues in LV8? If yes, how?

There are some on the 2nd floor, too.

Ah yes, but most are in the first floor. To kill the statues, use your hammer.

#123 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:04 AM

If i recall correctly, all of the keys are on the first floor, there are none on the second. Use your lens to see where hidden staircases are on the first floor.

Speaking of which, I think I'm close to finishing the game. I've found Level 9 but wanted to do some exploring. What I'm missing are:

- 9 bomb fragments

- The Emerald (already found the Ruby and Sapphire)

- How many Heart Containers can I have total? So far I have 19 Heart Containers and 2 HCPs.

- And what's the deal with the Triforce Grave thing in the Cursed Mts? A bit south to the entrance of the Blessed Forest?

Can anybody shed some light to what I'm missing so far please?

- Bigjoe, can you help with an updated bomb fragment list? 

- Again, Bigjoe, did this make the cut in this version?

- I have 19 Heart containers, so you're on the money there. Although I found 3 HCP rather than 2.

- You need the magic key for that monolith.

This quest was going to be bigger... with more bonus levels, but BigJoe had trouble with finding the scripting help. 

The emerald was in a bonus level called magnet, but he struggled with scripting the boss.  

The magic key was going to be used to open up the Dark Mansion, but we've had troubles with side warps.

There were going to be 3 more bonus levels... but again, without the mansion getting done, its kind of been finished up shorter than it should have been.

If there's anyone out there who fancies the job of helping us finish this as intended, message BigJoe please.

The final subscreen I got was this, so if you've got this, then you're doing well!

https://postimg.cc/PLMX72ZH

Edited by Joki, 29 November 2019 - 09:12 AM.

• Demonlink likes this

#124 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:07 PM

Hmmm, I did imagine there was cut content in a few areas; especially about the misleading description when you get the Magic Key. (Mentioning a specific door in the Dark Mansion). Hopefully there could be DLC content later on? I enjoyed this quest very much. Nicely done, kudos to BigJoe and the rest of the team. :D

The final subscreen I got was this, so if you've got this, then you're doing well!

https://postimg.cc/PLMX72ZH

Spoiler

• Joki likes this

#125 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:00 AM

Hmmm, I did imagine there was cut content in a few areas; especially about the misleading description when you get the Magic Key. (Mentioning a specific door in the Dark Mansion). Hopefully there could be DLC content later on? I enjoyed this quest very much. Nicely done, kudos to BigJoe and the rest of the team. :D

Spoiler

I would very much like to see it as well. 

There's just a lot of work to do, and I think he's a bit intimidated by all the things that need fixing.

• Demonlink likes this

#126 jtp412020

jtp412020

• Members

Posted 29 December 2019 - 07:05 PM

Where is the 2nd sword located?  When I first played the game, I found the cave with it in it, but could not grab it because I did not have 5 hearts.  Now that I do, I cannot find the cave.

#127 jtp412020

jtp412020

• Members

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:16 PM

If I am not mistaken, It is one of the level items in level 2. You get it an a quiver with it.

I did not get a quiver with it.  Where do I find the quiver?  Do I buy it in a shop?  I have 20 arrows, but cannot use them and the man will not teach me without all the "necessary equipment"

#128 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 30 December 2019 - 06:21 PM

I did not get a quiver with it.  Where do I find the quiver?  Do I buy it in a shop?  I have 20 arrows, but cannot use them and the man will not teach me without all the "necessary equipment"

The second sword is in the desert. I think you need 5 hearts to pick it up still.

The quiver should be with the bow in level 2. If not, search the area on the other side of the blue candle cave.

#129 Chrono17

Chrono17

• Members

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:03 AM

Can anyone tell me how to get through a room in Moblin HQ? There's a room after the push block puzzle with 4 pots and there's a button underneath one that can be revealed using the Lens of Truth but pushing the button does nothing and the door remains locked.

#130 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:28 AM

Can anyone tell me how to get through a room in Moblin HQ? There's a room after the push block puzzle with 4 pots and there's a button underneath one that can be revealed using the Lens of Truth but pushing the button does nothing and the door remains locked.

This room? http://postimg.cc/KKbgFsL9

The switch should open the door if you step on it.

#131 Chrono17

Chrono17

• Members

Posted 19 June 2020 - 03:12 AM

Yeah, that switch. It's not visible for me without the lens, and it does nothing when I step on it. Without the lens, it just appears to be a broken skull pile like the rest. I don't know what the deal is...

What is the reward that I get from the dungeon, anyway?

Could something be wrong with the version of ZC I'm using? I'm noticing some display issues with the Eckland qst as well...

#132 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 June 2020 - 02:53 PM

Yeah, that switch. It's not visible for me without the lens, and it does nothing when I step on it. Without the lens, it just appears to be a broken skull pile like the rest. I don't know what the deal is...

What is the reward that I get from the dungeon, anyway?

Could something be wrong with the version of ZC I'm using? I'm noticing some display issues with the Eckland qst as well...

Reward = Level 2 Bow.

Best version = 2.53 i believe.

Not sure, should work if u step on it.

#133 Chrono17

Chrono17

• Members

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:50 AM

Just downloaded 2.53 and it seems to work a lot better! Is there any way to transfer save files from the other version?

#134 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:51 PM

Just downloaded 2.53 and it seems to work a lot better! Is there any way to transfer save files from the other version?

Don't think so... maybe someone else can let you know for sure?

Enjoy playing the quest again.... you get better at it with practice... I promise :D

#135 Chrono17

Chrono17

• Members

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:05 AM

Got through Moblin HQ and completed it! It was definitely an issue with the previous version I was using. Thanks Joki for recommending V2.53

• Joki likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users