Photo

Blaman's Game Development Vlog

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

I recently had the idea of starting up a game development vlog for myself to outline what I've been up to every so often. I'm thinking about once a week, but I have a feeling that there will be weeks that there isn't enough to make a video about, so there'll probably be times when I go bi-weekly.

I use the word 'game' and not 'quest' for a simple reason; I intend to talk about progress on any sort of game I work on, be it in Game Maker, ZQuest, RPG Maker and so forth. Though, for the time being, this'll be dominated by quest related stuff, since I'm working on the Fort Knights primarily. It'll definitely cover more 'behind-the-scenes' stuff than my text updates do.

Now, I don't think it'd be very interesting or worth the time to simply get a mic and talk about what I've done while I work on said project; I also think there should be some viewer participation and interaction. If you got things you want me to answer relating to any project I'm working on, this would be the place to ask it, and when I do the next entry, you can expect that I'll take the question and answer in great depth. Unless, of course, it's a simple question that I can't drag the answer out for to make some filler. icon_razz.gif

Seriously, though, I've been thinking about it. Thoughts? Questions for me? I imagine I'll be posting one on Monday. They'll be going up on Youtube, but I am thinking about finding other sites that'll be a little better for something like this. Would people be interested in seeing something like this, since I don't want to start it and find out it's pointless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users