Photo

APRIL FOOLS! LoR2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

Well, I said this was coming. I decided to start this a little earlier than I expected. If you want details, go see the other thread. But for now, here's the changes I'm making to this quest...ah, you know what. Forget me explaining the changes. Just let me SHOW you the changes!

But the question is, can you handle them?

No, really. Are you sure you can take a lot of change?

I'm warning you, this is you second last chance to turn away before you're shocked by how I'm doing this quest now.

Alright, last chance. Leave now or forever hold your peace...or something.

Dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!

IPB ImageIPB Image
The new Romia Mainland
IPB ImageIPB Image
Isn't purple such a pwetty colour?
IPB Image
Random shot with Kai in it. Now in 8-bit glory!

I had a lot of my older screens in mind when making these, but I don't intend to completely mimick them. I can't exactly say what made me go to the classic. Might be my love for the NES.

Anyways, comments and criticisms are very much appreciated! Of course, I'd like to know what you all think of my changes. I'll post a more complete list of changes and whatnot later. Right now, I just wanted to show you all the direction I'm going with this. They're just concept screenies now, (if you look at the map, you'll see what I mean) but I'll probably use them.

If you're reading this, I'm sure you've realized what this actually is. Have fun.

So enjoy! icon_biggrin.gif

#2 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:02 AM

Two options:
1. It's April Fools after all,

or

2. Very strangely you decide today to be rather very very radical.

#3 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:31 AM

I see you like to keep things ORIGINAL Blaman. icon_razz.gif

#4 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:36 AM

It says you posted this on March 26, so I have no choice but to believe you. You probably kept it hidden for that time though, and decided to show it today. You were planning this one for 5 days. Very naughty indeed. icon_eyebrow.gif

#5 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

@Dawnlight: icon_lol.gif

Maybe a little early to announce this, but I'm probably heading to bed soon, so I wanted to post this now. Yes, this is an April Fool's joke. icon_razz.gif I love the classic set dearly, but it's not going to be my toolbox for my dream house...wait a second.

Though I have started on it. The real one, that is. I've been re-orginizing the tileset to my liking. The combos are almost completely reorganized, so I'll be able to work on things easily again. Once I finish my two side projects, I'll get to work on LoRII again. Well, at least one of my side-projects. icon_razz.gif

@Twilight_Knight: I can be very radical when I want to be. Or not. icon_razz.gif

@ZeebraStallion: Heh, that's when I posted it. I had this planned for awhile now. icon_xd.gif

EDIT: Also, the name was a joke too. icon_razz.gif Thanks to Nathaniel for changing it for me. icon_biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users