action adventure story puzzle

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#46 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 06:41 PM

Kronos....you do stream on youtube, do you not? Some videos may help to find some of the bugs...not to mention how you seem to have found several endings in one playthrough? 

Not Streaming but Walktroughs of Certain Smw Hacks and Zelda Classic Quests so its Not Realy Live but Often Dayly :D

Unbelivable but True as I Started a New Game It Automaticaly Started Here :D

zc-screen00303.png
zc-screen00304.png

Well Shortest Second Run Ever :D

zc-screen00305.png

#47 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 06:45 PM

Not Streaming but Walktroughs of Certain Smw Hacks and Zelda Classic Quests so its Not Realy Live but Often Dayly :D

Unbelivable but True as I Started a New Game It Automaticaly Started Here :D

zc-screen00303.png
zc-screen00304.png

Well Shortest Second Run Ever :D

zc-screen00305.png

aaaah XD , I give you a special save, it work when you replace it but... if you beggin it like that, you start here XD, you must download again : https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=761

• Shane, Epsalon ZX and Lordkronos like this

#48 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 06:54 PM

aaaah XD , I give you a special save, it work when you replace it but... if you beggin it like that, you start here XD, you must download again : https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=761

Ah Ok Ha Ha Ha I Didnt Thought that it Would Give that Output but it was Funny so I Could Make a Quick Zelda pazifist Run :D Thats So Much Undertale its Astouned that You Never Actualy Played it and Stil it has Those Familiar Feeling :D

• Solynutt and Epsalon ZX like this

#49 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 06:57 PM

So I Ended now my First Playtrough and Yeah I Think i found some more Bugs First the Minor Ones In Hyrule Castle I Could Stil Spare a Key and Come to The Boss the Same Goes for The Other Final Dungeon with The Number Plays Now to The more Special Ones I Think its Not Intended that if you go Past The Library in the Cave that You go Down the Stairs Go Up Again to Come out in The Stairs Next to The Others on Floor one were is No Escape from there then Go Down Again the stairs Lead to a Room with Keese and You can Go Out of Map so You can Go To the Upper Entrance of The Cave aswell some Stairs West of it Which all Lead to The Keese Room Another Think was in The Final Dungeon at Some Point you can Make a Mistake if You spawn on the left side of a room and stop at 2 there is Then no Other Way to Escape The Only way Helped was Save and Quit Sorry if i Cant Explain it Well but i Will Upload Tomorrow The Video so you can See the Bug :D

As for The End Wow This Game is Kind of Sad and Has Some Extreme Decission which makes it defenitely Unique Seems Everyone there has to Fight with his One Demons and In The End They All Would Like To Escape in There Dreams to Create a World in there they Feel Welcome and Not Alone Well Im Sure i Couldnt Figure all Out in this Quest Run As i Couldnt do Much in The Valley of Death but Yeah Its Likely that i Try Another Run :D

I'll wait your playtrough, thank you so much for that !

Oh, and, I'm going to delete the current run that the player can take to express his disagreement with the game the central character is building and create a "more accessible" one, and thus I think, a new dungeon.
I originally wanted the player to feel "destabilized" & empathic for this future antagonist and I didn't want to make it clear that he was predestined to be an antagonist, but I think this game needs some kind of release path, one that I was only planning to exploit in the next game and that will be half introduced in this one.

&

I actually started playing it but I started this game before Undertale, and in the meantime I played Undertale (the first chapter) and I heard a lot about it. I think I was influenced by it.

Edited by Aroten, 16 September 2021 - 06:59 PM.

• Epsalon ZX and Lordkronos like this

#50 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 08:37 PM

I'll wait your playtrough, thank you so much for that !

Oh, and, I'm going to delete the current run that the player can take to express his disagreement with the game the central character is building and create a "more accessible" one, and thus I think, a new dungeon.
I originally wanted the player to feel "destabilized" & empathic for this future antagonist and I didn't want to make it clear that he was predestined to be an antagonist, but I think this game needs some kind of release path, one that I was only planning to exploit in the next game and that will be half introduced in this one.

&

I actually started playing it but I started this game before Undertale, and in the meantime I played Undertale (the first chapter) and I heard a lot about it. I think I was influenced by it.

Well It Was a Good Think Games Like This are Rare Stil im Not Sure about which Path you Mean which you Will Delete The One with The Tails Fight ??? :D

#51 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 11:12 PM

Sooo... I think I'm about to hit an ending... not quite sure about it. Here's my run so far:

Spoiler

And to clarify... I'm actually loving this. I love the moral decisions and juat how different outcomes occur depending on what you choose. However, I'll try to.do the "main route" later on once I finish this run. :D

Edited by Demonlink, 16 September 2021 - 11:16 PM.

#52 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 11:23 PM

I saved in the school and respawn in an outer wall that is one of those nearly insta-kills.  My journey is done for now.  I'll review this tomorrow.  It is an ambitious and fascinating piece of work.

• Solynutt likes this

#53 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 17 September 2021 - 06:14 AM

Well It Was a Good Think Games Like This are Rare Stil im Not Sure about which Path you Mean which you Will Delete The One with The Tails Fight ??? :D

No, you'll always can fight Tails... but for this end, when tails throws you in a hole, I'll modify a little... this end is the worse and it's too frustrating I think.

Sooo... I think I'm about to hit an ending... not quite sure about it. Here's my run so far:

Spoiler

And to clarify... I'm actually loving this. I love the moral decisions and juat how different outcomes occur depending on what you choose. However, I'll try to.do the "main route" later on once I finish this run. :D

Too much endings, and it's so complicated for test, I can't ask to each one of my tester to test all of those endings XD ,  and yes, you're near the end! Thank you!!

I saved in the school and respawn in an outer wall that is one of those nearly insta-kills.  My journey is done for now.  I'll review this tomorrow.  It is an ambitious and fascinating piece of work.

Arg, the school, the worst level, too complicated to make XD
I'll try it again and again and again, I make lot of test. If you want to continue, I give you a new version here (not obligated if you want to stop): https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing, (I think you know how that work but but I'll clarify just in case: download this one and put this and drop the file in the game folder. This file will overwrite and replace the old one with the same name. The respawn point has been moved! 
Thank you to report me this problem! Thank you so much again and again!

I'm changing a lot of things in the game, I would advise to wait for the next version for those who want to make a new run. However, I'm never against new tests to have a report of the possible softlocks. So keep that in mind if you want to make new run!

#54 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 17 September 2021 - 07:04 AM

No, you'll always can fight Tails... but for this end, when tails throws you in a hole, I'll modify a little... this end is the worse and it's too frustrating I think.

Too much endings, and it's so complicated for test, I can't ask to each one of my tester to test all of those endings XD ,  and yes, you're near the end! Thank you!!

Arg, the school, the worst level, too complicated to make XD
I'll try it again and again and again, I make lot of test. If you want to continue, I give you a new version here (not obligated if you want to stop): https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing, (I think you know how that work but but I'll clarify just in case: download this one and put this and drop the file in the game folder. This file will overwrite and replace the old one with the same name. The respawn point has been moved! 
Thank you to report me this problem! Thank you so much again and again!

I'm changing a lot of things in the game, I would advise to wait for the next version for those who want to make a new run. However, I'm never against new tests to have a report of the possible softlocks. So keep that in mind if you want to make new run!

Funny Thats The End i Got in my Second Run :D

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#55 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:48 AM

My Playtrough Is Now Up For Everyone who Is Interrested :D

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#56 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 17 September 2021 - 10:20 AM

My Playtrough Is Now Up For Everyone who Is Interrested :D

thank you, it will help me a lot, I will be able to make a lot of corrections and propose a better version soon, your test will help me a lot! 
By the way, you are good at this game, wow, I think my game is maybe a lil bit too easy sometime, I don't know
I think I can put you in the credits

#57 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 17 September 2021 - 10:54 AM

thank you, it will help me a lot, I will be able to make a lot of corrections and propose a better version soon, your test will help me a lot! 
By the way, you are good at this game, wow, I think my game is maybe a lil bit too easy sometime, I don't know
I think I can put you in the credits

Do You Think so I Had The Feeling I Died a lot Specialy in The Last Dungeon :D

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#58 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 17 September 2021 - 01:56 PM

That link worked.  I finished the school and I'm back on my way.  I will say it was probably my least favorite level thus far in terms of design.  It was frustrating at times.  But overall I'm very impressed with this in most respects.

#59 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 17 September 2021 - 05:51 PM

In My New Run i Was Falling into a New Bug So Yeah i Must F6 To Rescue it I cant Explain it But its to See Tomorow in The Part but Yeah I Try to Explain In The Dream in The one Momy from The House North West of The Vilage There is a Way you can Stuck Trough the Dimmension Traveling when you go To The Switch in The Early West Area The Pushblock seems Only for The switch not to Push it Down to Escape :D

#60 Waluigi20

Waluigi20

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 18 September 2021 - 12:25 AM

I think there's a glitch, in Asthenie's dream (Friend) I can't use the raft at a certain dock.

Oh wait do I need flippers?

Uh oh, I'm stuck. I don't have flippers and I have no way of exiting the dream.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: action, adventure, story, puzzle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users