Photo

SOTW 42

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Yep. (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Yep.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster @ Dec 2 2003, 04:27 PM)
Face it, people here are tired of Pure.

icon_lol.gif

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. With people like Nick, Mr. Z, etc (not counting myself.. I don't think I'm that good) breathing new life into the set how can you get tired of it?

Nick's shots own. You know it. If you don't, learn. As do Mr. Z's. He uses the pure set in such a fantastic way that some of his screens make me drool. So, don't say people are tired of the set. My guess is that people are tired of crappy shots made with the set and need to be reminded of how much the set owns other non-custom sets.

#32 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE(link3505 @ Dec 2 2003, 08:49 PM)
either way I'm gonna win icon_biggrin.gif j/k

maybe next week I'll submit a ST screenshot, maybe give other shots a... well... shot! icon_razz.gif j/k, again

Please, do that. But let it be a shot without those balloon trees... icon_glare.gif

And to comment a few things LinktheMaster said:
- Yes, SOTW is only about the prettiest shot. No effort points are given here (I have realized that well enough now).
- People tired of pure? You have to be joking! If you haven't noticed, people here always prefer Zelda shots over anything else, and if it's a really good looking pure shot, then it has a great chance to win. In hands of a great artist, you can have some amazing results with the pureset. icon_wink.gif
- And instead of saying why my shots aren't as interesting as they used to be, you could tell me why. It's funny how many people here hates my shots, and they don't even give any reasons why my shots suck in their opinion. I thought I could have here some good constructive feedback, but instead I just get bashed here. I don't care if I win or lose, but I just would like to know what people would like to see then. Looks like that I have to show some outdoors shots again... would winter be all right? icon_smile.gif

#33 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 05:37 PM

Petoe, I'm talking about Sun Tower, not the custom set PB and I are working on, don't worry icon_smile.gif

#34 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 03 December 2003 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE(Teilyr @ Dec 2 2003, 05:10 PM)
icon_lol.gif

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day.  With people like Nick, Mr. Z, etc (not counting myself.. I don't think I'm that good) breathing new life into the set how can you get tired of it?

Nick's shots own.  You know it.  If you don't, learn.  As do Mr. Z's.  He uses the pure set in such a fantastic way that some of his screens make me drool.    So, don't say people are tired of the set.  My guess is that people are tired of crappy shots made with the set and need to be reminded of how much the set owns other non-custom sets.

Sorry. I'm not talking about the new tiles and stuff. I'm talking about the simple pure that has little cool tiles, just basic pure. icon_razz.gif You know, like the 2 we have here. There are no nice new tiles, just regular old pure that we have seen before, and not even used in a new way.

And, Petoe, a winter set would be really cool. That would offer different graphics, thus increasing your odds of winning. I mean, I don't remember any previous winter pics of yours.

#35 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 07 December 2003 - 10:06 AM

Voting was over yesterday but I was too busy to close the topic.

link3505 wins. Congrats. icon_smile.gif

Submit to Praethus or I now for sotw 43. (Please CC anything you send to him to me, and vice versa.)

link, I'll get your picture on the page when I get home.. I'm in a rush to get out the door right now.. If another SS would do this, I'd appreciate it.

#36 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 17 December 2003 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE(Teilyr @ Dec 7 2003, 10:06 AM)
Submit to Praethus or I now for sotw 43.  (Please CC anything you send to him to me, and vice versa.)

sef

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users