Photo

Yuurand: Tales of the Labyrinth

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#76 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 20 July 2018 - 11:14 AM

So...I've gotten a lot further along. It looks like I've found all the spells, but Im still having trouble with a couple of things. Attached are some images of rooms that I just cant for the life of me figure out where the hidden objects are, as well as a room in Vector Mortis that I cant seem to access, and a purple fire block that seems impossible to get at. Also, Ive noticed sometimes an item appears in a room on the minimap, but not on the main map such as in the image from the poisonous corridor. At first I thought this was an error, but now Im noticing theres only four items still showing on the minimap and I've only found 91 coins. Does that mean there are objects hidden on those cloaked rooms as well?

Thank you!

zelda001.pngzelda002.pngzelda012.pngzelda015.pngzelda016.pngzelda017.pngzelda018.pngzelda019.png

#77 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

Alright, let's see here ...

1. To pass through that poison corridor room, use Halt to stop the flame from blocking your way.

2. In Ventor Mortis, use the maze path solution, but instead of following the poison, make sure you pop out in the upper left part of the screen at the end, which leads to a warp tile so you can access the missing room.

3.In the Lac D'Amour screen, check the wall on the right behind one of the circle traps.

4. In the Sky room, use Thunder to hit all the orange switches.

5. In the Lethe room, all enemies must be defeated before the coin appears in the wall. You'll need to get the leech out of the water and shake it off on land to do this.

6. In that last Poison Corridor room, you'll need to defeat all the enemies using a ranged weapon of some kind. There is also a path beginning in the room south of that one which will lead to the other item. (Guessing you're just pointing out the marker here, but figured I'd mention just in case.)

Depending on certain factors, there may also be an unmarked item in Jupiter Ruins, one screen right and down of the Caverns entrance. Sorry for the trouble with the missing markers. It's tough to catch them all, so thanks for your help in pointing them out.

If you clear your entire map and are still missing coins, get back to me and we'll see what's up.

#78 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:01 PM

Well this is embarrassing...

Apparently an update that was supposed to fix a map bug removed some item markers from the map. I'd update the quest to fix this really fast, but I've actually been making some behind the scenes bug fixes that would break old save files. For now, it's hardly an elegant solution, but here's a (admittedly somewhat hard to read) map where the items that aren't marked on your map are marked with a unique symbol.

Spoiler

I'm really sorry about this. I screwed up it seems. I'll have an update to fix things for future runs shortly.

#79 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 20 July 2018 - 03:42 PM

Found them all! Thank you

#80 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 20 July 2018 - 04:47 PM

I may have found a glitch to report...while clearing the Toy Box bonus stage, I noticed that my Enhance spell was missing from my menu once I got there. At the time I thought maybe it was removed from this stage for some reason, but I cleared Toy box, came back to the caverns and its still missing.

Great game, BTW! I am having a blast

zelda003.png

#81 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

This old bug again... So I'm entirely sure why it happens (Aevin suspects it to be a ZC bug regarding item levels), but I did put in a failsafe for it. If you save and quit, then reload the game, Enhance should reappear in your inventory. If not, then apparently my failsafe is broken.

#82 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:02 PM

yeah I did that, it didnt reappear...sorry :(

#83 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2018 - 12:20 AM

yeah I did that, it didnt reappear...sorry :(

Well! We're running into ALL the bugs during your run! I'm really sorry about the trouble you've been having, but thanks a lot for catching these bugs so we can fix them for future updates.

I've PMed you a file that should resolve your current issue. Thanks again for playing.

#84 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 21 July 2018 - 09:40 PM

I don't suppose theres any way to keep track of which dungeon I've already collected corrupted souls from, is there? I've cleared all 8 dungeons and it says I have 6/8 shards, but I honestly can't remember exactly which ones I've already gotten ones from haha

Im *fairly* certain though that Im missing the ones in Granite Zone, and Willville. Is this room pictured in the granite zone where it is? Because I can't figure out any reason for this room existing. And where might I find the one in Willville? I found a giant flower, but that turned out to be where I go once Ive found them all.

Thank you!

zelda013.png

#85 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:07 PM

That room you're in is where the Granite soul is, so if you've cleared all enemies there you just have already picked it up.

The Willville soul is located in the wall to the left of one of the wall chunks surrounded by the rotating flowers. If you head up from the start area and follow the path that goes through the wall crawler flowers, just check the left wall up there.

Unfortunately, there's not an easy way to check, though we're planning to add that in an update.

Here's the rest of the soul locations. Hopefully it'll help.

Soul Locations

#86 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:17 PM

Thanks! It was Willville and Masquerade that I was missing!

#87 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:45 PM

zelda014.png Is this room supposed to open when you kill the flowers?

#88 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2018 - 11:31 PM

No. There's a timer switch near the entrance to that section.

#89 nitroike

nitroike

• Members

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

Timer switch? Im sorry I really dont understand...like a hidden button?

#90 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 22 July 2018 - 12:36 PM

8ZUOmqZ.png

This button, hidden beneath the grass, acts just like the timer buttons you saw in Rose Garden. You have to hurry to make it to the door within the time limit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users