Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:27 AM

* Topic Closed *

#47 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:22 AM

A few words from a developer ...
It's a sad thing to see jman go but it's his choice and I fully understand him. Good luck with your life, jman.
ZC has, let's admit it, not got to where we wanted it. We wanted - and promised - a stable ZC by last christmas. Sorry. Things haven't gone our way. I can say that I'm still working on it and I'm not planning on leaving. I've been around irregularly, but I do check in the forums at least once a week - and I'm in chat (#zcu,#purezc) quite often. Any PM sent to me at PureZC will definitely get read.
You have my word that I'm still working on ZC, and that while I've done very little over the last few months, I'm back at it now.
Developing is not a full-time job, and so while I can only say again that I'm sorry I couldn't do more, please try and understand that I've only got so much time I can dedicate to ZC. There's quite a bit of pressure on, I know, but I prefer to do a little here and a little there than go all-or-nothing. If it's a choice between 4 hours of developing a day or quitting, I'd have to quit too. But as long as the rest of the devs allow me to stay on and do a little when I can, I will.
Don't give up all hope yet - ZC is not dead.

Koopa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users