Link's Grand Adventure 2

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:41 PM

My first quest that isn't too buggy to post.

https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=653

Any questions about the quest can be asked here.

• CimFighter likes this

#2 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

where is Level 5? I been looking feverishly for it

#3 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

Wand is broken. I am in deep forest, lense says I need to use the wand to shoot something to cross that gap. Yet its broken. So cannot complete that level.

#4 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:42 PM

where is Level 5? I been looking feverishly for it

There is no level labeled 5, there is level 1, level 2, and then 3 level 3's, which are really 3/4/5. The next level after that is 6.

Wand is broken. I am in deep forest, lense says I need to use the wand to shoot something to cross that gap. Yet its broken. So cannot complete that level.

You need to know how to cast magic in order to use a wand. Did you find the Book? (It isn't in a dungeon)

#5 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:52 PM

There is no level labeled 5, there is level 1, level 2, and then 3 level 3's, which are really 3/4/5. The next level after that is 6.

You need to know how to cast magic in order to use a wand. Did you find the Book? (It isn't in a dungeon)

3 Level 3s? Okay well I found 2 of them but where is the 3rd? I found the one near the super bomb thing and the one near the lake.

#6 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:59 PM

3 Level 3s? Okay well I found 2 of them but where is the 3rd? I found the one near the super bomb thing and the one near the lake.

If you hug the mountain and go counter-clockwise around it you should eventually hit the dungeon.

#7 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:09 PM

If you are refereing to the green book that I got from the moblin, then yes I have it. There is no other book that I found.

Possible I found a bug?

One is in a house from the start go around the mountain and up and left, until you see a lake, go down a screen a right a screen. 

other is in a cave, go around the mountain but this time go down and left, follow the path, and you will find the cave.

• CimFighter likes this

#8 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:09 PM

If you hug the mountain and go counter-clockwise around it you should eventually hit the dungeon.

Oh so that's what those little dots were for 3 Level 3s. Okay where is Level 6 then?

#9 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

you know the dots are very confusing, I just explored everything over and over, now if the wand bug I am kinda stucked now. But something things are very subtle like when to bomb a wall, or such

#10 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

you know the dots are very confusing, I just explored everything over and over, now if the wand bug I am kinda stucked now. But something things are very subtle like when to bomb a wall, or such

Post a screenshot of where you got stuck

Oh so that's what those little dots were for 3 Level 3s. Okay where is Level 6 then?

Level 6 is to the west, across the water with the ladder. You need to find the Ocarina first.

#11 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:54 PM

Post a screenshot of where you got stuck

Level 6 is to the west, across the water with the ladder. You need to find the Ocarina first.

where Lake Cave is? That Level 6? It has 3 rooms.

#12 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:02 PM

where Lake Cave is? That Level 6? It has 3 rooms.

You can cross the water on the screen with the blue octoroks if you have the ladder.

#13 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

Okay I did that, (and got the 75% discount thing) but now where is Level 7? (the 7 dots) Do I have to beat those Super Darknuts using Super Bombs?

Edited by CimFighter, 21 January 2018 - 04:07 PM.

#14 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:13 PM

Okay I did that, (and got the 75% discount thing) but now where is Level 7? (the 7 dots) Do I have to beat those Super Darknuts using Super Bombs?

Did you get the flippers? You have a whole ocean to explore now

#15 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

Did you get the flippers? You have a whole ocean to explore now

i did not find them. Where are they?

OMG I forgot to bomb the wall. NVM thank you I got it now.

Edited by CimFighter, 21 January 2018 - 04:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users