Zelda: Silent World.

Rating: 3.33/5 (11 ratings)
Photo

Zelda: Silent World. Q&A. Post your questions here.

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#16 eduardas

eduardas

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

Got the bow and arrow in level 2, why can't I find that last key?  Also, how can I access the SE bottom floors?

There are twelve keys in total in level two. 
To get the boss key you need to access the stairs that take you to the bottom floors.

To do so, bomb the upper wall of this room.

rlGrOHb.png?1

You will get into a Triforce room. Then bomb the wall on your right. Go trough two more rooms and you will reach the stairs. 

Hope this helps.

• sctmorgan likes this

#17 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:18 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dear all!

There was a massive error in the quest.

If someone has reached this shop, you might have noticed that instead of pumpkin there was a set of fireworks on sale. 
The set is supposed to be a level 10 item. Link doesn't need it at this stage of the quest.

ISEUOIN.png

6dyyuBF.png

I have now fixed it and re-uploaded the qst file.

I also added an extra superbomb at the begging of the quest. 

Sorry about the error!

I knew something was funny when I collected this item LOL. does this mean I have to start this quest over?

• eduardas likes this

#18 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

Hello, I just got to dungeon 3 and got Din's fire level 2, a sword technique and the level 3 sword in the dungeon and seem to need the hookshot to progress further or the hammer on lake hylia.  I need 10 hearts for the hookshot so what HCPs can I access with the current set of items I have?  I have the L2 bow+Iron Arrows, Magic Boomerang, wand with book, and blue candle, and l2 bombs.

#19 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

Hello, I just got to dungeon 3 and got Din's fire level 2, a sword technique and the level 3 sword in the dungeon and seem to need the hookshot to progress further or the hammer on lake hylia.  I need 10 hearts for the hookshot so what HCPs can I access with the current set of items I have?  I have the L2 bow+Iron Arrows, Magic Boomerang, wand with book, and blue candle, and l2 bombs.

where is level 3?

EDIT:I Found it

Edited by CimFighter, 16 January 2018 - 10:54 PM.

#20 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:10 AM

How do I move the vases to get the boss key in Level 2.  I reached the vases but can't move them; I can move the statues.

Where is level 3 location?  I think I know where level 3 is but can't get to the warp or the area.

Edited by sctmorgan, 17 January 2018 - 10:27 AM.

#21 eduardas

eduardas

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:21 AM

I knew something was funny when I collected this item LOL. does this mean I have to start this quest over?

If you just download the new qst file and play from where you've saved the game, it should be fine.

The lvl 10 item will disappear when you collect another thing. 

Edited by eduardas, 17 January 2018 - 10:21 AM.

• CimFighter likes this

#22 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

In Level One...I seem to be a key short. I found a room with Sparks...and one of them goes over a block tile...so I assume it has something to do with the key I'm missing to the door in the same room (there were three mimics in the room too, which dropped potions).

• eduardas likes this

#23 eduardas

eduardas

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:42 PM

Hello renaultgamer0. 

Have you been to this place? There is a heart container piece hidden in here too.

ydjw57A.jpg

How do I move the vases to get the boss key in Level 2.  I reached the vases but can't move them; I can move the statues.

Where is level 3 location?  I think I know where level 3 is but can't get to the warp or the area.

This is the correct way where to place the statues.

bguqHnT.jpg

Have you bought an iron arrow? You will need it to get to level 3. 

SKQiMZN.jpg

Edited by eduardas, 17 January 2018 - 01:43 PM.

• sctmorgan likes this

#24 eduardas

eduardas

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:11 PM

In Level One...I seem to be a key short. I found a room with Sparks...and one of them goes over a block tile...so I assume it has something to do with the key I'm missing to the door in the same room (there were three mimics in the room too, which dropped potions).

https://youtu.be/W9GPSJVqclw?t=5m10s

The walkthrough video starting from 5:10 shows where the last 5 keys of the dungeon are hidden.

This should give you an idea where to find the key to open the door in the room that you've mentioned.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#25 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

Thanks. I found a lot of other stuff on the overworld thanks the raft in the meantime. :bounce:

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 17 January 2018 - 02:18 PM.

#26 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

I was thinking about the super bomb situation at the beginning...and believe me...I know there are people who would accidentally waste all superbombs without realizing there's a reason to save them..or something to use them on. While level one is kinda obvious (though I myself didn't see why normal bombs didn't work at first)...I have a idea here.

Alter the location you find it slightly...add a superbomb shop...and block it by a hungry Goriya. There's a bait that I have yet to find a use for (especially now that the firework accident overwrote it). Use that bait to unlock the superbomb shop in the first underground area. That way...in the unlikely (but possible) chance...that someone wastes the superbomb to open level one...they're not permastuck.

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 17 January 2018 - 02:43 PM.

• eduardas likes this

#27 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

Finished level One. The key I missed was actually the very first one in the video. lol

• eduardas likes this

#28 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:26 AM

Just got two HCP off Death Mountain and need 2 more for the 10th HC for the Hookshot.  Where do I get them with my current item set?  Also what do you do on the third room in the island fort with all the blue orb statues blocking the way?

#29 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:59 PM

Hi enduardas,

Thanks for the help on level 2.  No I don't have the iron arrows.  Help needed again...

Hello renaultgamer0. 

Have you been to this place? There is a heart container piece hidden in here too.

ydjw57A.jpg

This is the correct way where to place the statues.

bguqHnT.jpg

Have you bought an iron arrow? You will need it to get to level 3. 

SKQiMZN.jpg

#30 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:33 AM

Whelp hit a roadblock at level 5.  Apparently I need the black rupee to trade to gain further passage into the dungeon.  Where is the black rupee located?  And also where is the hammer/flute/blue power bracelet because I need them for further progress.

I have what is probably the last level of hookshot/last level candle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users