• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#16 Legen Dary

Legen Dary

Freak Scene

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

Finished level 5!!

This quest just gets better and better as I move on, I'm having a lot of fun.

My only complaints on this quest are these:

Spoiler

Also, I've found what I think is a bug, though I'm not sure:

9izck9.png

In this screen you enter by the left and you can't go back. It's a bombable wall, not a door, and that's why it seemed strange to me.

Edited by Legen Dary, 16 May 2013 - 12:46 PM.

#17 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

You can save at any moment by pressing F6

For the three hearts I choosed that because if I choose 50%(for exemple) and you die at begining with 3 hearts, you restart with 1.5 heart.

Oh yes I remeber this bug i thought i changed it but anyways this is not a probleme for progression.

Thanks to every body for your comments that is encouraging

#18 Legen Dary

Legen Dary

Freak Scene

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

What I try to say is that when you save in a dungeon you restart at the beginning, not at the entrance of the dungeon.

#19 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

You can save at any moment by pressing F6

For the three hearts I choosed that because if I choose 50%(for exemple) and you die at begining with 3 hearts, you restart with 1.5 heart.

Oh yes I remeber this bug i thought i changed it but anyways this is not a probleme for progression.

Thanks to every body for your comments that is encouraging

I think that Legen Dary would prefer to start with 100% health. I love start with 3 hearts, fits well the classic style.

#20 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Need help.

How can I contact responsible of submission? I change youtube's link but it still refer to the old video("terrible" instead of "terific") and the new update has been accepted...

Legen Dary I choosed to do that so that people won't die on purpose or save to get hearts faster. I think that break the game a bit

#21 Legen Dary

Legen Dary

Freak Scene

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Legen Dary I choosed to do that so that people won't die on purpose or save to get hearts faster. I think that break the game a bit

I thought that was the reason. I understand it, but I think that's a risk you should take. For example, I just beated level 6, but I died almost 20 times. Why? Because since I always restart with three hearts, I keep dying and dying. I don't know of any fairy near the dungeon, and I can't save and retry because I start back at the beginning. So it's a doble combo: 3 hearts + restart at the beginning.

In my opinion, you should change it to restart always with full hearts (I know it can be used by some people in the way you mention, but I prefer that other tan the frustration of always beginning with 3 hearts in a dungeon with no grass). And it will be better if you could save in a dungeon and start in its entrance too.

Hey, but don't get me wrong, this is one of the best quest I've ever played, and I still don't know exactly why. But it is just pure fun, I love it.

#22 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

Finished level 5. For me, this is the best thing in the database since "Lost Isle". This quest is wonderful made. 

This quest is the living proof that you can do something epic using only the basics concepts of ZC

Edited by Air Luigi, 16 May 2013 - 07:04 PM.

#23 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

Loving this quest so far. Presently stuck in level 4 though. :S I found and used the first key and while I see what it accomplished, but I can't get to the other side of the room where I used it. I looks like I need the ladder to get there, though I'm not sure. :S Any ideas?

#24 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

I'm walking in circles looking for level 4. Any help appreciated.

#25 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

It's in the graveyard, north from the start. You'll need to push a one of the graves, though I don't recall exactly which one.

#26 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Thanks SpacemanDan.

#27 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

Loving this quest so far. Presently stuck in level 4 though. :S I found and used the first key and while I see what it accomplished, but I can't get to the other side of the room where I used it. I looks like I need the ladder to get there, though I'm not sure. :S Any ideas?

There are two entrances to level 4 =) Find the other entrance moving tombstones in the graveyard

#28 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

Well, that would explain it. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Level 4 down. :D

#29 sholl0411

sholl0411

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

I went through the cave area after you bombed a wall in the mountain area.  I used the hammer and then crossed the lava using the disappearing and reappearing platforms.  I came upon an area that contains steps going up to the mountain area again and a door that leads to a magic jar and four rocks.  I went up the stairs and got stuck.  I had a similar issue happen in the three area underground warp system starting in the desert area near the dungeon (level 3, I think).  I had the getting stuck problem in two of the three areas.  I attached a picture of the mountain area that I got stuck in below.  I am also having trouble finding level 6.

212zvwg.png

Edited by sholl0411, 16 May 2013 - 11:45 PM.

#30 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

Sholl0411: Are you using your own version of zelda classic(that can explain why you appear in the rocks)? If yes you must download it from my site to have the good files and mp3.

Can you hear musics in my game??

Does anyone knows how I can contact the responsible of quest submission please? I have trouble with youtube link.

Edited by wonderboy.bobi, 17 May 2013 - 06:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users