Photo

Help with Throwback Quest

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#376 Sven

Sven

• Members

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:28 PM

Just followed the only path I could find. Ended up here. Got the map two screens left. What did I miss?

sTeelqh.png

#377 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

Snooze, I played that level just the other day but cant remember exactly where the keys are. Think there are two keys you get once you have the ladder/leaf (and backtracks, both are clearly visable), then one is on the far end of the palace wall (blue). Inside tower one is in the open in the labyrinth room. Otherwise some darknut (in tower) may have dropped a key as well, I know for sure one will in room above where you are.

Good luck and please sort it out- Im stuck in level 7 and need your help :-)

You will probable  be unstuck by the time I get there but if not I will try to help. Thanks for your help!

#378 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

Hello""!!,.. any one..?... need bow and arrows,,, please..! ... will thanks you

#379 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:29 AM

So, I'm at the end of Death Valley, just died (I swear the maker has a fetish for extreme amounts of damage tiles or something...) and now have no method at all to get a meat (potion), since the one in the nearby cave shows that it costs 50,000 Rupees...  Is that a bug, or are you purely trolling?

#380 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:52 AM

Anyone still playing this?

not sure how to beat the level 2 boss...

NVM... now in level 3.

Stuck in Hyrule sewers... just can't make my way through.

Im now here:             #158            

can't figure out the hint...

Edited by Joki, 19 March 2016 - 07:37 PM.

#381 bti182

bti182

The Cigar Hound

• Members

Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:59 PM

I can't figure out this puzzle for the life of me, tried every possible color combo I could think of.

rK477qg.png

Thanks, and great quest so far!

#382 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:04 PM

I can't figure out this puzzle for the life of me, tried every possible color combo I could think of.

rK477qg.png

Thanks, and great quest so far!

Spoiler:

You have to figure out which stones to push onto the FOUR dirt patches. Not hard when you see the 4 dirt patches.

#383 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:10 AM

Major gravedig, but I just discovered this quest and I'm finding it excellent.  But I have a question if anyone knows - is there supposed to be a key on this screen once I kill the wizzrobes?  The "you just did something" music plays but nothing happens.  I'm using 2.53 and wondering if there's an incompatibility.  This seems to be the furthest I can get in the level and I need a key.

Edit:  Never mind.  I found a key I had missed earlier.

Edit2:  Well now I think it's over.   I encountered a bug where the game would not move on from the first cutscene after Level 4.  I hit F6 continue and I can re-fight the boss but can't re-trigger the cutscene.  So I can't get the key I need to move on to Level 5.   It's too bad I really liked the game up until this point.   Unless the author is still around and willing to provide the L4 cheat after all these years.  

HYLHRMX.png

Edited by SofaKing, 20 December 2019 - 12:00 AM.

#384 angeal

angeal

• Members

Posted 08 June 2020 - 11:34 AM

Hi...am in the hero shrine and alredy found the compass but dont remember the room was in for the ''bombable wall'' miss key or big key for the room in the upper map and miss a room i can't visit please help me^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users