YouTube Home Page Broked Halp

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:31 PM

Is YouTube completely and utterly messed up for anyone else? Every time I visit the home page, the layout is all out of whack, and it's extremely difficult to navigate. I don't know if Google is in the middle of messing with the layout right now, or what, but since last night, I haven't been able to get to muh videos in a reasonable manner, it it's rustling my jimmies.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or am I just cursed by the YouTube gods??

#2 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:33 PM

It works fine for me, but someone else on another forum mentioned having YouTube issues, so it may not just be you.

#3 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:18 PM

I suppose it brings a smidgen of solace to my heart knowing that someone else might be having the same issues as me, and that I'm not alone in this, but until the issue subsides, and I can watch Game Grumps and my science documentaries without traversing a maze of jumbled text and links, I'll... probably do something else until I can.

UPDATE: Soooooooo... I took my Chromebook to my mum, since she's the tech wiz in the family, and... all she did was disable a superfluous extra AdBlock that I, for some reason, had running adjacent to my AdBlock Plus, and it seemed to fix the problem... Somehow. I'm not even going to question it. I'm just happy I can play in my virtual playground again.

BYE TOPIC.

#4 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:54 PM

There was a problem with the malware filter list that AdBlock and AdBlock+ use a couple days ago and they were mistakenly blocking YouTube's main CSS stylesheets. All should be fixed by updating that list.

#5 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:57 PM

Watching Youtube on drugs probably isn't the wisest choice one can make in life.

#6 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:20 AM

YouTube is a Google property, and thus, is on drugs -- around the clock -- by default.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: YouTube, Home Page, Broked, Halp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users