• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#31 Crackers

Crackers

Senior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE(Saffith @ Jul 21 2007, 01:48 PM) View Post

There are a couple of minor changes, but it's basically the same. I just didn't like the idea of putting something called MyQuest.qst in the QDB. Seemed a bit too lazy.

So it doesn't matter which one I play or are the minor changes worth changing quests for?

#32 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE(Nashvillan)
I cannot find said room. But I did find that weak spot in the cavern wall. That was what I realized in my last post.
From the entrance, go right two rooms, warp, then go left a room and up one. The warp there leads directly to it.
Edit: Wait, just checked your earlier post. Level 1, right? Never mind the warping, then. The third key's in the dark area, behind a bombable wall.

QUOTE(Pokegamer1989)
I need help finding a key that I'm missing in level 4. icon_confused.gif
Oh, and, is there a red tunic?

There's only one key you can reach before you get the hookshot. The other two are at the east side of the map, one at the bottom and one at the top.
You can get the red tunic after level 4.

QUOTE(Crackers)
So it doesn't matter which one I play or are the minor changes worth changing quests for?

The newer one is a bit better. Mainly, I fixed a few little unnecessary annoyances.

Actually, I've already submitted an updated version, since I introduced a couple of graphical errors when I changed it. icon_razz.gif And I just noticed that only one of the screenshots was uploaded, but I don't think it's worth updating it again just for that.

Edited by Saffith, 22 July 2007 - 05:07 PM.

#33 Brandon

Brandon

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:05 PM

The red tunic is in the graveyard.

Edit: Made the spoiler harder to see.

Edited by Brandon, 22 July 2007 - 05:14 PM.

#34 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:25 PM

thanks for the help now i see were it was i had to kill all the darknuts in the one room. Stupid me icon_wacky.gif

#35 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:59 PM

Well, if you use the first key you find on the left locked door, you're stuck and can't find a key for the right locked door. That's just bad design right there.

#36 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:18 PM

I'm certain that's not possible. In level 1, there are two keys you can reach before unlocking any doors.

#37 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:22 PM

I'm stuck again. I can't find where level 3 is at. I used the lens and couldn't find anything outside. Where could it be??? icon_confused2.gif

#38 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(Saffith @ Jul 22 2007, 05:00 PM) View Post

There's only one key you can reach before you get the hookshot. The other two are at the east side of the map, one at the bottom and one at the top.
You can get the red tunic after level 4.

Thanks for the help, Saffith. But I used the Super Bomb to get the Purple Tunic. icon_wink.gif

#39 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE(Accr89)
I'm stuck again. I can't find where level 3 is at. I used the lens and couldn't find anything outside. Where could it be??? icon_confused2.gif

There's a lens icon on the screen. You can't miss it; it takes up the whole screen.
You just have to uncover it first.

#40 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:37 PM

yeah...not finding the second key. I remember getting stuck before on level 1 the last time I tried this quest and thus quitted.

#41 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:44 PM

DFW, I was stuck in the same spot. There's a room with a bunch of Eyeball statues and you can push one of them to find the second key.

#42 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:58 PM

can't find the whistle and I've looked everywhere with this power gauntlet.

#43 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:01 PM

It's through that first door you unlocked. From the entrance: up, left, up, left, down.

#44 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

I still can't find the Bracelet/Guantlet.

#45 Brandon

Brandon

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:50 PM

For level 1, go into the room with the magic bottle and bomb the north wall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users