The Land of Anarchy Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#76 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:57 PM

I have no idea why that happens and I will fix it by adding something solid over those spots. 

I think this is the last heart piece you haven't found yet. Otherwise, I have no idea what heart piece you're missing.

37u7we281w2es8jzg.jpg

#77 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:03 AM

I have no idea why that happens and I will fix it by adding something solid over those spots. 

I think this is the last heart piece you haven't found yet. Otherwise, I have no idea what heart piece you're missing.

Your update solved the weird switch bug I last posted about. I have since found the HCP I missed; it was one of those well-hidden ones behind a tree near the prison. Is there anything new involving the dungeons that are now optional content following completion of Zanzan's maze?

Edited by Marv Albert, 15 February 2018 - 10:04 AM.

#78 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

Your update solved the weird switch bug I last posted about. I have since found the HCP I missed; it was one of those well-hidden ones behind a tree near the prison. Is there anything new involving the dungeons that are now optional content following completion of Zanzan's maze?

You do get something very nice after you beat the optional bonus dungeon, but other then that I just made a few small changes to the dungeon.

• Useless Old Man Wisdom likes this

#79 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:18 AM

You do get something very nice after you beat the optional bonus dungeon, but other then that I just made a few small changes to the dungeon.

Spoiler

Also:

Spoiler

Edited by Marv Albert, 17 February 2018 - 10:33 AM.

#80 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:02 PM

Yep! That's the very nice thing you get from it!

Yep, I know Zanzan's tower is very broken now.

• Useless Old Man Wisdom likes this

#81 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:52 PM

In Outside the Box F1 dungeon, how do I get the key in the top NW .  I have hit every box with the hammer but no results.

#82 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

In Outside the Box F1 dungeon, how do I get the key in the top NW .  I have hit every box with the hammer but no results.

Try using the candle. There's a unlit torch on the wall.

#83 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:00 PM

Missing one key in the Aquatic Maze.  I assume it is on the NE wing with a crystal surrounded by blocks. Have tried to hit the crystal with all the boomerang tricks I know, but been unsuccessful.  Thanks for any suggestion.

#84 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:08 PM

Missing one key in the Aquatic Maze.  I assume it is on the NE wing with a crystal surrounded by blocks. Have tried to hit the crystal with all the boomerang tricks I know, but been unsuccessful.  Thanks for any suggestion.

Yep, you need to use the boomerang from the top of that screen. Try getting as close as possible while the boomerang still doesn't get stopped by the block thing.

Edited by TheRock, 19 February 2018 - 11:11 PM.

#85 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:05 AM

Yep, you need to use the boomerang from the top of that screen. Try getting as close as possible while the boomerang still doesn't get stopped by the block thing.

Thanks, TheRock, but even with the face down sideways throw of the boomerang, I still can't penetrate the barrier.  Maybe if one of the vertical blocks can be removed.  Nevertheless, I'm done for now.  Thanks for a good quest.

#86 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:16 AM

Thanks, TheRock, but even with the face down sideways throw of the boomerang, I still can't penetrate the barrier.  Maybe if one of the vertical blocks can be removed.  Nevertheless, I'm done for now.  Thanks for a good quest.

Try a face down diagonal throw and then move to a different part of the screen, so that the boomerang hits the switch during it's return to you. None of the blocks move, you need to make a precise throw of the boomerang and move to the right spot after the throw.

#87 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:29 PM

Try a face down diagonal throw and then move to a different part of the screen, so that the boomerang hits the switch during it's return to you. None of the blocks move, you need to make a precise throw of the boomerang and move to the right spot after the throw.

Thanks, Marv.  Got it!  Tried that many times earlier, and could only come so close.  Finally succeeded.

#88 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

In Power Trial Dungeon but don't know the block sequence to remove the red blocks.  It's the room with two permanent blocks.  Help please?  Does the candle suppose to work in this room?

Edited by sctmorgan, 20 February 2018 - 09:15 PM.

#89 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:11 PM

In Power Trial Dungeon but don't know the block sequence to remove the red blocks.  It's the room with two permanent blocks.  Help please?  Does the candle suppose to work in this room?

lilqx36qs8x5sibzg.jpg

Is this the screen you are referring to? If so, push the left block up and the right one left.

#90 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:52 PM

Where/What is level 5?  Just completed Wisdom Trial and been all over Slave West. Do I need to complete all the trials to get to level 5?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users