Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:05 PM

Hi Darunia, the clues/answer to the puzzle is in the previous posts #29 and #38

ty bud finally got that puzzle already in lvl 5

#62 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

Stuck in level 5. Got wand and have 3 keys, but going around in circles. Any help?

NVM, found something moving on...

Edited by derby77, 13 August 2015 - 08:29 PM.

#63 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

The bug with the chest isn't a bug at all. Try the lens of truth if you found it yet.

17 if you count temple of worlds.

First off this is what those mean.

=

< 36 X <

I hope this helps.

Your key could be in many different places. One: the top of the floor. Two are up there. Two: Top left corner. Two screens left from the start.

i do not under this puzzle at  all, plz need hlp  

<36x<

Edited by Darunia, 13 August 2015 - 11:17 PM.

#64 skatz25

skatz25

Senior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:33 AM

Darunia, look at post #54. I asked him to explain the puzzle

Edited by skatz25, 14 August 2015 - 05:35 AM.

#65 spiff999

spiff999

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:30 AM

How do I kill the boss in Zanzan's tower.  Only thing that seems to hurt her is bombs and after many bombs she's still firing away.

#66 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:40 PM

u can hurt her from slashing behind only and bombing her and she moves fast.

Edited by Darunia, 14 August 2015 - 07:27 PM.

#67 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:34 PM

Missing 1 key in level 5 to get boss key. Can't figure out how to get to that area...

#68 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:38 AM

How do I kill the boss in Zanzan's tower.  Only thing that seems to hurt her is bombs and after many bombs she's still firing away.

The only way to damage it is to slash it from behind.

Missing 1 key in level 5 to get boss key. Can't figure out how to get to that area...

The most likely key your missing is the one on floor three through a bam ably wall that's mark from one side.

i do not under this puzzle at  all, plz need hlp  

<36x<

Look at one of my earlyer posts a page back.

#69 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:59 AM

hIylx9c.png

I um... uh...

WewK8Vf.png

Er......

JUW7rU2.png

WHAT!?

I'm sorry. But while I appreciate you fixing a few of my issues regarding Slave World (which I painstakingly finished), there are a few things that need to be addressed regarding the Bunny World update, and I need to make this clear that I'm not going to be continuing this unless there is a really justified reason.

• As you can see, the narrative is... disturbing. Picture a whimsical world with bouncy music complete with depressing, sadistic dialogue. Yeah, the perfect combination.
  • The potions... I... I really hope this one is obvious as to why I think this is silly. If there's no real point buying the red potion to the point of suggesting to avoid it, what's the point of selling it? Also "insteed" should be "instead". There are a few grammar/spelling errors you might want to iron out actually.
  • Is it me or do the walking bunnies lack animation for the most part?
  • You haven't fixed the text colour error.
  • Tile error below:

YWrt7pr.png 

• Why didn't you use Zelda's sprites? I'm really confused with that.
  • Why the same dungeons (or at least, why reusing some of them)? I was expecting brand new dungeons to be honest. I feel as if you should of waited until all your worlds were completed. Now the idea of three worlds ain't that ideal. There has to be a huge justified reason for me to replay this quest at this point.

That's all for now. At this point, this quest is sitting around 3.25/5.

#70 skatz25

skatz25

Senior

• Members

Posted 25 August 2015 - 12:55 PM

Need help finding the last key in zanzan's maze to open the lock block for the boss key.  According to the map, I got to all the rooms on floor 1 except the center-far-right room, where I think the key is.    Thnks in advance for any help

Edited by skatz25, 25 August 2015 - 04:34 PM.

#71 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:11 AM

Need help finding the last key in zanzan's maze to open the lock block for the boss key.  According to the map, I got to all the rooms on floor 1 except the center-far-right room, where I think the key is.    Thnks in advance for any help

In case you still haven't found the key, that far right room on F1 does have a key and you get there from the stairs in the far right room on F2. You need to hit a switch to lower the lavendar pegs around the stairs in that room on F2.

That said, I'm stuck on the final boss in zanzans maze and am calling it quits unless there's an amazing ending. I might play the bunny world, but probably not if the dungeons are all the same.

The puzzles in this quest are really good, but some, like all of the math puzzles, I had to solve by tediously trying all combinations of block pushing because the logic behind the puzzle makes zero sense. I don't seem to be alone on that last point. There's also a high degree of path memorization in the later levels that is frustrating but maybe some lab rat players enjoy. Some major things that detract from the gameplay are the overuse of 1-hit-kill traps, no enemy variation, overpowered and overhealthed enemies (though you compensate with powerful bombs designed in) and no way to get a potion (or backtrack easily) once you're in the upper levels of the grind towards zanzans maze. At least add a portal right before the final boss in zanzan's maze that will take you back to the first screen of zanzans tower so that the player can go back to the overworld without 20 minutes of backtracking.

#72 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 09 October 2015 - 09:35 AM

I now realize what I did wrong with this quest. The only thing it had going to it was the puzzles and new dungeon gimmicks. I needed to do much more then that. I tried the other two qualities which are story and strategy/fighting, whatever you want to call that last one. If I ever make another quest I will do my best to make it have these four qualities. Puzzles, story, strategy and a unique and weird world.

• Shane likes this

#73 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:39 AM

Well, it's a step up in design philosophy. All that you're missing now is exploration. Try making an overworld and cave system like in the Oracles or in Link's Awakening, for example. Try adding optional obstacles and chests on the overworld. And when it comes to unique and weird worlds, I say try making one with surreal environments instead of bizarre backstories such as slavery and killer bunnies.

I wish you luck on your next projects!

#74 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:52 AM

First off I'm planing on starting it next year in the summer. That should give me plenty of time to figure everything out. As of right now I have all five dungeon themes planned out. All of which are complete new. Here's some insight about the world I am going to make. You will be able to explore different planets and solve problems with each one. Don't know what I'm going to do for all of these planets as of yet. I am also going to try and make of the items custom. Right now the main weapon is going to be a sword beam but you can't use it for melee. 

#75 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:57 AM

Is this a bug or a secret? The first time I came through this screen, there was just that single switch.

bThth9r.png

Then, the second time, there was no switch.

xsDlU2m.png

Finally, the third time, there are two switches.

Vy81sfA.png

Hitting the switch(es) with any available items doesn't seem to do anything.

Also:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users