The Adventure of Kain Help

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#76 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

Yes, I found the test area (with the lens) and enjoyed fighting one after another tough enemies.

#77 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

I'm still trying to find specific items; namely, the wand and the lens...

#78 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:04 PM

Zolius,

dr henke's description of where to find the Lens is somewhat cryptic but very good...if I can find it, anybody can.

• dr_henke likes this

#79 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:35 PM

The wand is in a shop...but its hidden. You need the Ocarina....in a spot of the Northern Lands....its water related...and probably the one location you'll see more than any other.

The Lens....is possible when you find the flippers. Search graveyards surrounded by water. Don't forget to smash the coffin....

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 17 January 2019 - 08:35 PM.

• dr_henke likes this

#80 Zolias

Zolias

• Members

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:11 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty much having trouble; I've scoured the entire world multiple times; hell, I threw on an extra hour of wasted exploration, and all I added to my collection was Din's Fire....

#81 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:43 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty much having trouble; I've scoured the entire world multiple times; hell, I threw on an extra hour of wasted exploration, and all I added to my collection was Din's Fire....

Din's fire is great!

The lens is hidden in the ancient tomb on the Island. Try to get so far north inside it as you can.
The wand is at the entrance to the dwarflands.
Or do you mean the Cane of bryna?

#82 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:15 AM

Hi

I feel that my magic meter is way to low for lvl6, allready was in there and found the boss and beaten it but no 

dungeon item yet so i have to enter the dungeon again, any tips on where i can find more magic?

MM.png

#83 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:23 AM

Magic contaibers is found in caves. You need to bomb and burn bushes more...
Yes you have very little magic, i bet you can have 2-3 more blocks. I look for locations, I have forgot what i put in every cave but domebody else might know some places.
  • judasrising likes this

#84 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:49 AM

Magic contaibers is found in caves. You need to bomb and burn bushes more...
Yes you have very little magic, i bet you can have 2-3 more blocks. I look for locations, I have forgot what i put in every cave but domebody else might know some places.

Now i found the item in Lvl6 so now i explore even more to find stuff and of course more magic.I like lvl6 feels very underground and dark, the darkness fits very well in that dungeon.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#85 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 January 2019 - 06:29 PM

I remember one magic container being very close to the beginning...but I don't recall where. I think it was bracelet related. Red candle helps a lot. Use it often.

• judasrising likes this

#86 Zolias

Zolias

• Members

Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

Hi

I feel that my magic meter is way to low for lvl6, allready was in there and found the boss and beaten it but no 

dungeon item yet so i have to enter the dungeon again, any tips on where i can find more magic?

There's one in the swamp near Saria town; make sure to burn as many bushes as you can.

Din's fire is great!

The lens is hidden in the ancient tomb on the Island. Try to get so far north inside it as you can.
The wand is at the entrance to the dwarflands.
Or do you mean the Cane of bryna?

I feel like I don't need the cane, and if the Ancient Tomb is the temple-like structure blocked by what appears to be a Super Bomb rock and a Goriya that throws its boomerang at you all the time, then I've seen it... I just don't know how to open it.

• judasrising and dr_henke like this

#87 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:51 AM

There's one in the swamp near Saria town; make sure to burn as many bushes as you can.
I feel like I don't need the cane, and if the Ancient Tomb is the temple-like structure blocked by what appears to be a Super Bomb rock and a Goriya that throws its boomerang at you all the time, then I've seen it... I just don't know how to open it.

The ancient tomb is on the Island in the southern lake. Close to the starting point in Hyrule.
The other place is something else. And yes you need a superbomb to open it.

#88 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:27 AM

Thank you Zolias.

I found that Magic container.

Edit, i got this error message when i try to play the newest updated file

errorerror.png

Edited by judasrising, 20 January 2019 - 11:42 AM.

• dr_henke likes this

#89 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:22 PM

Thank you Zolias.

I found that Magic container.

Edit, i got this error message when i try to play the newest updated file

errorerror.png

Oh, It was me screwing things up. I have a diffrent name for my quest and forget to rename it and change version number in a proper way. Thanks a lot for spotting this! 

So i re uploaded a version that should work properly if you not like to start it all over again. LofKain2019f(2).zip

Just tell me if it not works ok? I playtested it to a old game and it loaded. But you never know... 

• judasrising likes this

#90 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:25 PM

I need to get back to this soon. When we last saw our villain he was chilling with lynels in level 4. What will happen next time on Adventure of Kain?
  • Epsalon ZX likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users