In the Lost Kingdom of the Banana Blood God Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#1 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:14 PM

Russ already made a quest announcement thread about the quest here, but I figured we should have a dedicated help thread because people rarely ever look in the HQPFs any more.

So post any questions you may have here.

And here's a quick FAQ

#2 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

s28w83.png

I don't know how to get to this chest... I thought the trick was in the top floor, but no....

#3 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

On the left side of the bottom floor you should see a warp you haven't taken yet. You need to drop down to that warp.

#4 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

I feel stupid, I'm in L3 and have the kunai and a key, but I don't have idea where to go... all the paths are blocked.

My map:

Spoiler

By the way, this is ridiculously amazing for a two-week miniquest. I can't believe it...

#5 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

I agree, I never expected that a quest of this quality would come out of the contest. I'm still not sure how that happened.

By the way, maybe it's me, but I find that scoring 50 in Flappy Moosh's normal mode is actually harder than the other two challenges :P

#6 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:12 PM

On B2F you can use the kunai to freeze the water allowing you to use the leaf on that fan that you couldn't otherwise.

#7 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

So, I beat the boss rush and I was expecting a super tech for Moosh as a reward... but no! Only a heart piece, damnit ='(

Starting L4 and I have only 3 techs, snif...

This thing was longer than I expected, I will finish this DLC tomorrow.

Flappy Moosh is freaking addictive, but I agree with Jamian, Normal is harder... xD

Moosh the best

Edited by Air Luigi, 11 March 2014 - 10:53 PM.

#8 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

So, I beat the boss rush and I was expecting a super tech for Moosh as a reward... but no! Only a heart piece, damnit ='(

I wanted to have more techs in the quest but due to the 2 week time limit, it simply wasn't possible. I'll probably add more in a future update and one or more of them will possibly be from the boss arena.

#9 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

Are there three techs, then? I was expecting five techs, there are five spaces for techs on the subscreen xD

Thank goodness, you were in a mental block state, man o_O What can you do when you are inspired?

Now finish Link's quest for Canada :whap: You are on fire

Edited by Air Luigi, 12 March 2014 - 08:19 AM.

#10 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

Are there three techs, then? I was expecting five techs, there are five spaces for techs on the subscreen xD

There are five techs, but two of them are really secret. One is very rarely dropped by one of the enemies in the Slimeghus fight. The other:

Spoiler

I'm thinking I might make more boss techs in the future besides the Slimeghus one.

#11 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

I tried to play this tonight but for some reason Link walks all over the place without me using my joystick. If I push to the left he goes completely to the left until he runs into something in his way. I cannot get him to stop. I can't even get Link to look at the south side of the statue because he's walking all over the place but to the statue. I know it's not my joystick because I tried to play a different quest and it worked fine. So what's the deal?

• Avaro likes this

#12 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

I tried to play this tonight but for some reason Link walks all over the place without me using my joystick. If I push to the left he goes completely to the left until he runs into something in his way. I cannot get him to stop. I can't even get Link to look at the south side of the statue because he's walking all over the place but to the statue. I know it's not my joystick because I tried to play a different quest and it worked fine. So what's the deal?

Basically if you talk to the NPC outside of Finnigan's house he explains that the whole town is cursed and its inhabitants cannot turn without bumping into something. So the first section of the game is basically a Pokemon style ice floor puzzle until you find an item that allows you to walk normally. I intended for the player to figure this out themselves through interacting with that NPC and seeing that the layout of the town and houses is designed around this movement, but it still seems to confuse some people so I put it in the FAQ.

#13 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:49 AM

http://imgur.com/M1vTqmy

Moosh: hates water, loves doors.

I was able to escape by changing back to Link Finnigan, but still.

#14 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:23 PM

2622o2u.png

That switch can be triggered from Link's position.

And I finished the miniquest (4 hours 30 minutes), a really cool little gem =) I would love to see a more serious project with those new items and ideas. Moosh has an incredible ease to do funny dungeons layouts.

#15 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

It's not a bug.

Anyways, I'm going to continue streaming this in about 20 minutes from this post. I like this quest! :)
http://www.twitch.tv/avvatro/

Edited by Avataro, 12 March 2014 - 01:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users