SotW Announcements & Post Contest Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1613 replies to this topic

#1591 Blackpaintbowser

Blackpaintbowser

Go Bowser Go

• Members

Posted 04 October 2021 - 11:08 AM

Hi everyone! The next SotW requires just one more screenshot! I'm aware it's already late, but as long as we can have SotW open up this Sunday things'll work out just fine. Thank in advance! :)

I would post another one but I already put one in for this week 

Edited by Blackpaintbowser, 04 October 2021 - 11:08 AM.

#1592 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 October 2021 - 05:58 PM

Just an update: SotW 764 will be posted on October 10th! Thank you all for being patient with this and thanks to those who submitted. :)

#1593 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 12 October 2021 - 01:11 AM

Sorry for the long wait and delays everyone! SotW 764 is now open!

• Bagu likes this

#1594 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 24 October 2021 - 09:11 PM

Just a quick notice that we'll be needing a few more submissions in order to start SotW! Thank you everyone you all are appreciated! :)

#1595 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 04 November 2021 - 07:36 PM

I'm still in need of one more screenshot. :)

#1596 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 05 November 2021 - 03:46 PM

Could it be one, that I made for Shoshon's Quest?...I think it won't be a problem, since we're cooperating in some of his projects.

#1597 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 10 December 2021 - 02:33 AM

Just waiting on one more submission before we can start the next SotW hopefully this upcoming Sunday!

And of course, we will be having Screenshot of the Year up and going sometime soon, so I hope you all can look forward to that. :)

• nicklegends, Twilight Knight, Matthew and 1 other like this

#1598 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 02 January 2022 - 11:53 AM

rip

#1599 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 16 January 2022 - 12:43 PM

Hi everyone! Just an update for the next SotW: we currently have one submission, so I'm looking for two more people to submit so that we can start on schedule on January 24th! Thank you! :)

• bigjoe, Jared and Bagu like this

#1600 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 05 February 2022 - 06:34 PM

Hey everyone! The next SotW is coming up very soon on February 7th, and I have a grand total of 0 submissions so far! :D In all seriousness, I would greatly appreciate any submissions from anyone. Please share screenshots of what you are currently working on if you'd like! If I don't get enough submissions by the 7th, I will delay the next SotW and try to adjust the schedule accordingly. Thank you! :)

#1601 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 21 February 2022 - 01:03 AM

Hi everyone! The next SotW is schedule for today, and I require some more screenshots in order to start the contest! Please submit some screenies if you've been working on anything that you'd like to share! Much appreciated. :)

#1602 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 24 February 2022 - 02:14 PM

Hi everyone! Just an announcement that due to not enough screenshots we will be delaying SotW until the next date (March 7th). Sorry for the inconveneinces.

#1603 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 10 March 2022 - 02:38 PM

Hi everyone! Despite the extension of time, I have not received any new screenshots in the prior two weeks. I have noticed that this is happening frequently, where we are always short on a few screenshots. Which is obviously no one’s fault in particular, and it just seems that things are a bit slow lately. With that in mind, I may post an announcement later in the week about some potential changes to the timing of the SotW contests to try and make things a little easier for everyone. :)

That said, if anyone wants to submit any screenshots for SotW please continue to do so! Thanks!

• nicklegends, Twilight Knight, Shane and 1 other like this

#1604 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 10 March 2022 - 03:38 PM

I have the impression that this forum is getting quieter and quieter, the motivations seem to be getting lost overall  :blind: 
I hope I'm wrong and that I have not been active long enough to be able to talk about it but I just feel like I missed the period when the community was very active... or maybe discord interferes a lot? 

• Shane likes this

#1605 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 10 March 2022 - 03:51 PM

I have the impression that this forum is getting quieter and quieter, the motivations seem to be getting lost overall  :blind: 
I hope I'm wrong and that I have not been active long enough to be able to talk about it but I just feel like I missed the period when the community was very active... or maybe discord interferes a lot? 

Ah, it may be because many members are now on Discord. Surely the forums will get busier sometime soon, in the 16 years I've been here there have been many ups and downs.

Hi everyone! Despite the extension of time, I have not received any new screenshots in the prior two weeks. I have noticed that this is happening frequently, where we are always short on a few screenshots. Which is obviously no one’s fault in particular, and it just seems that things are a bit slow lately. With that in mind, I may post an announcement later in the week about some potential changes to the timing of the SotW contests to try and make things a little easier for everyone. :)

That said, if anyone wants to submit any screenshots for SotW please continue to do so! Thanks!

An idea that came to mind is maybe showing the deadline of the next SotW in some type of banner on the site? Could be a helpful reminder.

Either way, no biggie. Though my submission is getting stale by this point  :teehee:

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users