Zquest Help

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 06 October 2019 - 01:34 PM

Can it go that high? What kind of screen are you using anyway? If it's an LCD/LED, it should have a native resolution, and that's the only setting it'll really look good at. I don't recall the last time I ever saw a monitor that only went up to 800x600. I'd be surprised if that's your max, unless you're on some kind of mobile device.

#17 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 06 October 2019 - 03:45 PM

Can it go that high? What kind of screen are you using anyway? If it's an LCD/LED, it should have a native resolution, and that's the only setting it'll really look good at. I don't recall the last time I ever saw a monitor that only went up to 800x600. I'd be surprised if that's your max, unless you're on some kind of mobile device.

I can max go Up to 2048x1536 Pixel but Not All are Ok some Gives my Monitor an Out of Range as for The 800x600 That is Becouse it is my Favorit Solution :D

#18 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:30 PM

I can max go Up to 2048x1536 Pixel but Not All are Ok some Gives my Monitor an Out of Range as for The 800x600 That is Becouse it is my Favorit Solution :D

...I have no clue how you can possibly bear looking at that low a resolution without wanting to smash the device. That is fucking TINY.

#19 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 07 October 2019 - 08:05 AM

...I have no clue how you can possibly bear looking at that low a resolution without wanting to smash the device. That is fucking TINY.

Heh.  I played the original Half Life 1 in 320x200 resolution and I liked it.  The framerates were as smooth as butter, and my computer as pitiful as a babyfart, to quote Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior.  Oh yes.   I value framerates above graphics any day.

The windowed ZQuest that I'm using is at scale 1, and is pretty darn small.  I have to lean forward to really read it.   Scale 2, the next possible resolution for me, stretches just outside the view of my monitor and some of the menus or other features get cut off no matter what I do.   But I'm living with it.

#20 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 07 October 2019 - 08:21 AM

Scale 2 Works Now for me to and its not Overlaping as for The Resulution it make be smal but if The Resulution Higher all the Other Thinks are Smaler and i Like The Big Icons More :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users