Photo

Screenshot of the Week 88

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:03 AM

Well, I knew with this picture I submited, it wasn't going to change my 0-18 streak, maybe next week. icon_razz.gif Anyways, I am basically just showing off, that you can change the seasons in my game to solve puzzles. icon_cool.gif

Shashomaru's shot is good, though who the heck is Shashomaru? The reason why I say that is that how was he here for this long and have this much skill without us knowing? Shashomaru, icon_thumbsup.gif

Anyways, I have to comment on the animated pictures. Now my pictures would be a whole lot better if I animated too, like last week's picture looks great in motion. However, I don't like to make animated pictures because it would make a cheap win (Since I want my first win to be something to be proud of) since it isn't a screenshot, it is a bundle of screenshots. However, this week half the pictures are animated! If this is the same thing the next week, I might as well submit an animated picture. icon_confused.gif

#17 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:36 PM

Whoah. I know I've said this before, about other SOTWs, but disregard them: this is the closest contest I've seen so far. I wouldn't mind seeing any one of these screens in a quest. There's nothing really fantastic, but they are all good or great shots.

I'll have to think about this one. icon_smile.gif I'll vote later.

#18 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:14 PM

SotW 88 is over with Shashomaru as our winner. Congratulations! SotM is tomorrow.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#19 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:40 PM

Congrats Shashomaru. I can't remember who I voted for, but I am pretty sure it was you. Good work on that screen. It looks great. icon_biggrin.gif

#20 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

i liked shoelaces

#21 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:49 AM

Hey there... I didn't vote.

Am I the only person that dislikes the transparent water in Shash's shot? It's hardly visible and it's a crappy grey colour that doesn't match the blue waves at all (although the waterfall looks ok). If you took a little more time and made "underwater" tiles you could give the illusion of transparency without the bad colour blending, and I think that would make for a much more appealing shot.

... but that's just me.

#22 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:43 AM

(OFFTOPIC:Wow Noel I haven't seen you post seen last summer.Glad to see you back. icon_wink.gif )

No your the only one noel. LinktheMaster also argees with you. Congrats everyone. icon_biggrin.gif

#23 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 07:48 PM

I liked Shashamaru's. but I voted for lord_Jammitosi's

Wh? Shash's shot looks cool and all, but L_J's shot is more... custom, no offense Shash. It seems as though more effort was put into the tiles. Sure, a shot can look good, but it still needs to have a little custom effort (the water, and fire flies are noce though). About the water, I would add a very slight tint of blue to it, becuase at first, I didn't know ir was water.

Every one else did a good job too.

Shoot... I always ALWAYS forget to enter now-a-days...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users