Photo

Screenshot of the Week 299

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Poll: ! (40 member(s) have cast votes)

!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:44 AM

I have a question: is it OK to submit for SotW 300 yet? If I do, will my submission not be entered? I have something prepared and don't want to forget.

#17 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:30 AM

I nulled this vote They are all good.

#18 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 6 2010, 06:44 AM) View Post

I have a question: is it OK to submit for SotW 300 yet? If I do, will my submission not be entered? I have something prepared and don't want to forget.

Theoretically, you can submit for SotW 300, 301, 302 and 309 for example if you wanted to. Ebola or Angeal will put your shots into the respective polls once the time comes. I don't think that anything gets lost in the hidden Drop-Box-Forum.

Edit: I'm not submitting anything for next week. There already will be two shots in the next SotM which were made by me and Dawnlight and me a having are though head to head competition which I might win, too. That's enough shots from yours truely in one SotM-poll o_o
Also, I'm thinking about not entering any more screenshots in SotW if I've won one competion of the respective "month" (well, four-weeks-periode of SotW, since we don't have SotW every week anymore). It's not that I think all high and mighty of my screens or anything, it's just that I don't want to bore you, guys.

Edited by Sheik, 06 November 2010 - 09:41 AM.

#19 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:16 AM

I can't find the drop box...can someone link me to it?

Edit: Wasn't logged in. Sorry for unnecessary bump.

Edited by Pokemonmaster64, 06 November 2010 - 10:17 AM.

#20 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE(Sheik @ Nov 6 2010, 09:32 AM) View Post

Theoretically, you can submit for SotW 300, 301, 302 and 309 for example if you wanted to. Ebola or Angeal will put your shots into the respective polls once the time comes. I don't think that anything gets lost in the hidden Drop-Box-Forum.

Edit: I'm not submitting anything for next week. There already will be two shots in the next SotM which were made by me and Dawnlight and me a having are though head to head competition which I might win, too. That's enough shots from yours truely in one SotM-poll o_o

If you do win, you'll be the first user in SotW history to win SotW 3 times in a row. I can't wait for SotM Sheik edition. I'm just surprised that I was able to catch up to you. Like I said, I submit just to get SotW going.

#21 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 6 2010, 12:44 AM) View Post

I actually encourage people to submit in advance, because it easier for me to determine whether we'll have the poll up or not.

On a side note: We do have your submission. icon_smile.gif

#22 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:03 PM

I entered, but then I changed my entry. You received the redo, right?

#23 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:06 PM

I entered 300, did you get it?

#24 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:10 PM

I got everyone's shots, haha. The system's pretty reliable, rest assured that there's almost no chance of me missing a shot if you submitted it.

#25 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:09 PM

I bet ya that one of the shots has a reference to the movie 300.

#26 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE(Dawnlight @ Nov 6 2010, 11:09 PM) View Post

I bet ya that one of the shots has a reference to the movie 300.

HOW DID I NOT THINK TO MAKE THAT REFERENCE?! I predict that the winning shot of SotW 300 will be one made in Shiek's new tileset with a sparta reference in the caption.

#27 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:40 PM

Well, I was GOING to make mine a screenshot of Hell with a table in it (with the "tonight we dine in Hell!" caption), but I decided to go for something else instead. That being said, there had better be a 300 reference in somebody's shot, or I will kick myself for not having one in mine.

#28 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:47 AM

300 references are banned in my contest. 'Twould be madness.

#29 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:04 PM

I vote for Sheik!

#30 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

Is SotW 300 going to be posted today? I'm almost tempted to add a 300 reference into my shot before it starts, but I'm too lazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users