Photo

Screenshot of the Week 167

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 167 (60 member(s) have cast votes)

Contestants

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

CastChaos
IPB Image
"I bet going into the cave is far not my only option..."

Fire Wizzrobe
IPB Image

Migokalle
IPB Image
'There it is! My newest creation!''

Trimaster001
IPB Image
"Could the legend of the Golden Octorok be true?"

Sorry for the delay. Job hunting (Cue dramatic music)

#2 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:59 PM

I voted Trimaster, while it didn't use custom graphics, the colors were nice, along with the design.

CastChaos: Second vote, the design was nice, but I'm not a fan of too much brown in one screen.

Fire Wizzrobe: Nice design and graphics, but the colors were really too bright in some parts in my opinion.

Migokalle: You may want to extend the land a little more into the water to get the most out of the screen you can get, the water's a little too repetitive, there must be some way to break up the monotony? Also, you may want to refrain from submitting Zquest shots, apparently they aren't well accepted around here.

Trimaster001: Vote, Nice design and forest feeling along with nice colors.

Edited by Nuvo, 24 June 2007 - 06:04 PM.

#3 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:02 PM

Fire Wizzrobe
Just a nice clean shot.

#4 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:14 PM

CastChaos: Those Crystals kinda ruin the shot the bit. And a bit too boxy

Fire Wizzrobe(vote): Great Graphics, No action icon_confused.gif but still got my vote

Migokalle: My only concern is the water. It looks like there's a HUGE school of fish under it.

TriMaster001: Yep, the Octorok Forest is getting a makeover. For those who played Demo 1.5+, you have to agree that the Octorok Forest has the Worst Graphics in the entire quest.

#5 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:42 PM

I voted for Trimaster 'cause it's the only one I haven't seen already, and it's actually taken in ZC.

#6 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:42 PM

Trimaster001 *votes*. I like the shot but the only thing that bugs me is that big lttp tree. Good overall though.

#7 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:27 AM

Something weird must of happened when I saved my shot or when I last messed with my palletes.. it wasn't meant to be that bright. icon_eek.gif

Compare it to this older one that I've already shown.

IPB Image

I nulled. Trimaster has nice screen design.. Migokalle's tiles are nice, but the water is really distracting. CastChaos' is still way to boxy and I don't really like the dirt of DoR seen in large amounts.

Edited by Fire Wizzrobe, 25 June 2007 - 12:33 AM.

#8 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:05 AM

I voted Trimaster because shadows make ANYTHING look better.

#9 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jun 25 2007, 02:05 AM) View Post

I voted Trimaster because shadows make ANYTHING look better.

Damn. I should've submitted this shot,

IPB Image

#10 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:20 AM

XD

#11 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:54 AM

CastChaos: This is damn pretty! icon_drool.gif I wish I could make something such! j/k

Fire Wizzrobe: Somehow feels empty, too pale/bright (the second you posted, too) and the house looks like it were made of gellatine. X(

Migokalle: Too pale/bright, there isn't too strong transition between colors (for example at the branch area of the tree) and the water doesn't fit plus it covers too big area of the screen. The stone paths are the things that I like.

Trimaster001: A Pure screen with good layout. The shadows create very good colors. I'd vote it if I weren't submit an own screen.

#12 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:22 AM

Well if you all want to know right now, I never null, neither vote for myself. So FW is leading thanks to me.

#13 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:35 AM

Trimaster for the win. All other shots look so empty and... clean I guess is the right word. icon_unsettled.gif

#14 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:05 AM

You know the "M" in my user name is supposed to be capitalized. I hope there's some way to fix that. It's supposed to be TriMaster001

#15 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:11 PM

Voted for Fire Wizzrobe. In terms of Minish Cap graphics, "Couldn't resist, mate." icon_deformed.gif

- CastChaos -

That screen is a bit boxy in places. The variety isn't too varied, as in the little crystals aren't too varied... I'm just not feeling it. icon_unsettled.gif

- Fire Wizzrobe -

Plain beautiful. Nuff said. icon_biggrin.gif *votes*

- Migokalle -

The water doesn't look very good. icon_unsettled.gif The shape is off. It just doesn't look very good.

- Trimaster001 -

The shadows at first make you think "WOWS! AWESOME SHOT!" But then you see underneath the shadows. It's a well designed shot, but nothing all that special. icon_shrug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users